How is it so far?

• Thread starter Simba1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Simba1

Simba1

Cal mag, epsom salt basically, in India you should have no issues finding that.
That tomato fertilizer, yea it’s ok for veg but at flower you will need higher phosphorus value with a low nitrogen value.
Iam not from india i use to live there i am from middle east, Cal mag is available but there are some nute that i can fined like 5.10.5 or low level of NPK and also not much of experiance

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cal mag, epsom salt basically, in India you should have no issues finding that.
That tomato fertilizer, yea it’s ok for veg but at flower you will need higher phosphorus value with a low nitrogen value.
Yes but Epsom salts are only magnesium sulfate

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Cant find those brand here
Where are u from ?sorry iam asking i never ask this question ..but now i nee to know lmao.
I am from Canada, you can find them in any hydroponics store but if your in India might be a issue

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yes but Epsom salts are only magnesium sulfate
Yes but he is in India I believe, calcium nitrate and magnesium sulfate as raw ingredients maybe his best bet. But just Epsom salts will help his mag def that I see. Hope he can get some.
Also he may try 16-16-16 fertilizer if available, basically the same stuff they use there for wheat/ corn. Better then what he is using and for auto I think the 16s will work better and if he can get some bat guano! Even better.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Iam not from india i use to live there i am from middle east, Cal mag is available but there are some nute that i can fined like 5.10.5 or low level of NPK and also not much of experiance
Can u get any 16-16-16?
And can you get calcium nitrate?
If u can get something with a higher P value lowest N value , that would be ideal for flower but atm in veg you need something like cactus feed/ tomato feed as well will be ideal

Simba1

Simba1

Can u get any 16-16-16?
And can you get calcium nitrate?
If u can get something with a higher P value lowest N value , that would be ideal for flower but atm in veg you need something like cactus feed/ tomato feed as well will be ideal
I can get 20.20.20 i found 10.10.10 yesterday and yes i can get calcium nitratr
For flowering i have some big buds and few candy nute i think thos are okey for now for next grow ill order some from guy they gana send some , i live in iran now and sanction are killing me no shiping to here at all i have to go turky get orders and i have no place in turkylolol

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I can get 20.20.20 i found 10.10.10 yesterday and yes i can get calcium nitratr
For flowering i have some big buds and few candy nute i think thos are okey for now for next grow ill order some from guy they gana send some , i live in iran now and sanction are killing me no shiping to here at all i have to go turky get orders and i have no place in turkylolol
Damn be safe brother. But yea the 20-20-20 will be good , 25grams to liter or about 600ppm so as not to burn the plants

Top Bottom