How is my plant looking???

• Thread starter crypto03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crypto03

Strain completely unknow. 13 WEEKS OLD (5 WEEKS INTO FLOWER)

They had been growing in my shed for 8 weeks under lights at 18hrs on 6hrs off. I moved them outside during winter currently 10.5 hrs and dropping. They have been outside for 5 weeks now I’m not sure if it’s technically 4 weeks is the first week classified as pre flower?? So is it 4 or 5 weeks?. Anyway I think they are doing fine outside maybe a little stretchy but I can’t help that as I can’t move her as she is hidden in public/ bush lol. Anyway how is her flowers looking for 5 weeks ? When will she be done?
How is my plant looking
How is my plant looking 2
How is my plant looking 3

K

KeyFingerFlying

They had been growing in my shed for 8 weeks under lights at 18hrs on 6hrs off. I moved them outside during winter currently 10.5 hrs and dropping. They have been outside for 5 weeks now I’m not sure if it’s technically 4 weeks is the first week classified as pre flower?? So is it 4 or 5 weeks?. Anyway I think they are doing fine outside maybe a little stretchy but I can’t help that as I can’t move her as she is hidden in public/ bush lol. Anyway how is her flowers looking for 5 weeks ? When will she be done? View attachment 2181793View attachment 2181794View attachment 2181795
View attachment 2181797
for an unknown strain this lady looks enormously good! Once harvested the taste will probably reveal it's origins, but the lady are stunning

Eledin

Eledin

They had been growing in my shed for 8 weeks under lights at 18hrs on 6hrs off. I moved them outside during winter currently 10.5 hrs and dropping. They have been outside for 5 weeks now I’m not sure if it’s technically 4 weeks is the first week classified as pre flower?? So is it 4 or 5 weeks?. Anyway I think they are doing fine outside maybe a little stretchy but I can’t help that as I can’t move her as she is hidden in public/ bush lol. Anyway how is her flowers looking for 5 weeks ? When will she be done? View attachment 2181793View attachment 2181794View attachment 2181795
View attachment 2181797
They're looking great! They still have several weeks to go, the colas are gonna be large when the buds fatten, for now theyre mostly pistils. Can you check trichomes? If so start checking the trichomes when you see mostly orange pistils and harvest with 10 to 20% amber when the rest are mostly cloudy, the more amber the more THC turned into CBN, more of a couch lock high, the less amber the more head high, but with no amber present there are still a lot of trichomes that need to go from clear to cloudy for max THC concentration. If you cant check the trichomes I would harvest when most of the pistils are orange (there's probably always gonna be some white ones from newer growth unless you let it go for longer) and curled into the bud instead of pointing outwards.

Last edited:
C

crypto03

Thank you! Do you have a guess on how long you’d think they’d have? I know you probably can’t see the trichomes, but this is my first grow so I have zero idea 🤣

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Very nice! It has sativa look to the leaves. Love sativa!

Top Bottom