How Legalising Cannabis Might Save The World

• Thread starter Phoenix.113
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

It's interesting for sure, thanks.

I find his submission that indoor vertical farming is the future a little out there. The sun is a tremendous resource to give up.

I see the benefits of the added control. But unless you are powering the place with solar power, it seems rather inefficient, no?

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

Run em in a sealed, environmentally controlled greenhouse, its indoors, no lights needed...or maybe use them when there are storms or the sun isn't out...

Junk

Junk

Run em in a sealed, environmentally controlled greenhouse, its indoors, no lights needed...or maybe use them when there are storms or the sun isn't out...

That sounds much more logical to me. There is a commercial on hulu in which a cliche woman's voice says, "Do you know that the sun provides enough energy, every hour, to power the earth, & everything on it, for an entire year?"

I haven't researched the claim, but from previous information, I know they couldn't be terribly off.

Whatever the growing situation, the sun needs to be used more...not less. It's totally free energy. Abundant, & perfect.

If I could I would have one of those companies like Solar City or someone outfit my house for Solar Energy. But apparently, I don't have enough sunlight exposure.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

I looked into it as well but my roof has too many peaks on it...I would need to put them on the ground...

Top Bottom