how long a diluted mixture off canna last?

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

hi could anybody tell me how long a diluted mixture off canna lasts for?:420:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I totally do not understand your question. Either smoke less and re-post it, or let me rool a joint and see if I can figure it out

wambam123

wambam123

if i filled a bottle of canna mixture and left it in the bottle how long would it last hours or days?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
If I'm understanding the question correctly, I think you can premix and use for 10-14 days. I like to mix in up on the spot so I don't have to check or adjust the PH twice.

F

frankie-smiles

I understood ya mate don't worry lol. Canna recomend using within 24 or 48 hours of making it up, can't remember which sorry. Don't know if that is writen in stone cuz i know alot of peeps like to make there nutes up and run an air stone for a bit. Maybe someone who has let the mixture stand for a while can chime in, i use mine as i make em. Not much help really am i?

wambam123

wambam123

yer great help looks like mixing on the spot sounds the best sloution especially for the ph

Greyskull

Greyskull

i recirculate canna's coco nutrients & additives for 7-10 days and have not had any issues in the 14mos I have been doing it.

I do check my PH daily, and have to adjust it every 2/3 days to keep it in the 5.7-6.4 range.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
That's the thing is that your PH will flucate a bit as it sits around

Top Bottom