How long can plants be in pots after cutting the lights off?

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, I am finishing a crop of autoflowers and got a pretty decent yeild. Because of that and my work schedule it is taking me awhile to get it all cut down and hung. I shut the lights down and stopped watering the night of the 16th and been cutting and hanging them one by one when I get time. I have the tent at 55%rh and about 60 degrees now. Everything seems to be drying good and slow and the 2 remaining plants seem good and only a few lower branches are sagging. Any foreseeable problems with this method? Should they all been chopped down at once? Of course I know they will not all dry/cure at the same time but that would be ideal in my situation anyway. Thanks any input welcome.

BigCube

BigCube

If your environment is good, they will dry on in the pots with no issue. Make sure the rh is kept low and there is decent airflow.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

If your environment is good, they will dry on in the pots with no issue. Make sure the rh is kept low and there is decent airflow.
Awesome. My rh is staying right around 55 and I gave them drying in tent with inline fan with no direct airflow on them. Thanks!

Top Bottom