How long do ppl wait after defoliating, or transplanting until you'd flip to flower?

• Thread starter ..HIGHLYxLYFETD..
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Maybe I'll have better luck this time... tried posting about this already....

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

if shes not in shock flip her
What would be a sign she's in shock? I don't think she is cuz she looking healthier now after transplanting actually.. roots were popping out the bottom of the air pot, like 10 inches long. Looked like a pony tail... lmao. Luckily i Saved them all, just slowly pulled them thru, and plopped in her new home. The air pot too, only had to unscrew the two bolts, and it just peels off... feel like that's a lot less stressful.

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

decrease rate of photosynthesis or pause, is a easy sign
if she's growing vigorously as ever flip bro
edit: dont make mistake of pausing nitrogen to the plant, the stretch needs it
Still giving it veg nutes... put some dr. Earth bloom booster in with the upped pot, and she only been in the 5 gallon since like 9 last night, but she really looks the best she has since first growth spurt in veg

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Still giving it veg nutes... put some dr. Earth bloom booster in with the upped pot, and she only been in the 5 gallon since like 9 last night, but she really looks the best she has since first growth spurt in veg
I'm just excited to start her flowering. It'll be my first photo to flower... up until now I've only done auto's, so I'm excited honestly. Took like 5 clones too, my first time, idk if they'll actually root. Got cloning gel/ root hormone rockwool cubes, well see how she goes lol.

Trixie

Trixie

I'm just excited to start her flowering. It'll be my first photo to flower... up until now I've only done auto's, so I'm excited honestly. Took like 5 clones too, my first time, idk if they'll actually root. Got cloning gel/ root hormone rockwool cubes, well see how she goes lol.
Sounds like fun. Remember photo plants take a lot of waiting during flowering. It's easy to pick buds too early because they are pretty and then be disappointed later. When I think my plants are ready I still wait a couple of weeks for them to get better. Patience in flowering is a learned experience that takes many grows' to master. Good luck and happy growing.

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Sounds like fun. Remember photo plants take a lot of waiting during flowering. It's easy to pick buds too early because they are pretty and then be disappointed later. When I think my plants are ready I still wait a couple of weeks for them to get better. Patience in flowering is a learned experience that takes many grows' to master. Good luck and happy growing.
Thank u very much. Appreciate that. Yes, so I've been told about that with photos. On hear I was told, if i think it's ready for harvest, wait at least another week... or 2, and check the trichs... but im Def loving growing sooooo much!!! I feel I can't never not be growing for the rest of my days lol....

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Maybe I'll have better luck this time... tried posting about this already....
Can you post pics?

You really want her in top shape with plenty of access to nutes (especially p&k) both in the plant tissue and the root zone prior to flip. A lot happens to the plant when you flip. DLI goes way down. Hormones rage like a teenager. Appetite changes fast. If you are not ahead of that problems can develop right after the flip.

Top Bottom