How long do you grow before

• Thread starter RonnieB2nd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Growing photos are new to me. What is average grow time before flipping to get a nice harvest of big buds? I've seen guys flower 2 weeks and 8 weeks. I don't have time for an 8 week grow then flipping them. Can I go two or three weeks and get a nice harvest? If not I'm sticking with autos

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Growing photos are new to me. What is average grow time before flipping to get a nice harvest of big buds? I've seen guys flower 2 weeks and 8 weeks. I don't have time for an 8 week grow then flipping them. Can I go two or three weeks and get a nice harvest? If not I'm sticking with autos
If you want them big you've gotta veg them longer than 2-3 weeks, I go 8 weeks+ usually but 6 weeks is okay. This Gelato I vegged 2 months

IMG 0710
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Yeah. That's what I was afraid of. I have one more spare tent 3x3. I'm gonna try 1 more time. One plant one 500 watt light. Or no tent and just grow it in a spare room during fall and winter. I can't afford running 3 AC units keeping the heat manageable so now is the time

beluga

beluga

30 days is pretty standard with a 60-day flowering plant. Makes it nice and efficient with growing four crops in a year if you're not doing perpetual.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I flowered my last grow 8 weeks. They're coming up on 3 months flipped on 22 this month and I pruned them way too much. One plant is ready but the buds are not big as I like. But think they're swelling one last time. But I still will not be happy with the grow compared to time invested. I had to screw something up and I think I know. I believe I under fed them. I starred using raw npk grow and bloom then started researching and found I was supposed to add grow and bloom to all the base nutrients and supplements.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Here's the grow schedules. I stopped using the one with every line filled and just used the other. I didn't know you are supposed to use then together

Screenshot 20220913 154734 Messenger
Screenshot 20220913 154729 Messenger
growsince79

growsince79

When doing short veg(2-3 weeks), harvest yield depends on genetics. Some plants will make a tiny bud that doesn't make a half oz, others might make several oz. These were 2 week veg

Last edited:
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

When doing short veg(2-3 weeks), harvest yield depends on genetics. Some plants will make a tiny bud that doesn't make a half oz, others might make several oz.
My very first grow was autos and I got well over 4 pounds off 4 plants. 2 GG autos, 1 purple roc berry, 1 hubbabubbasmellascope. 4lbs 6oz of cured. All my grows were awesome minus 2 or 3 where I screwed up or couldn't control the heat. So I tried photos and it's not impressive at all and I veged them 8 weeks.

growsince79

growsince79

My very first grow was autos and I got well over 4 pounds off 4 plants. 2 GG autos, 1 purple roc berry, 1 hubbabubbasmellascope. 4lbs 6oz of cured. All my grows were awesome minus 2 or 3 where I screwed up or couldn't control the heat. So I tried photos and it's not impressive at all and I veged them 8 weeks.
Why the switch to photo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom