How long do you Veg your photos ??

• Thread starter mjab702
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I guess that makes sense. So, a tent full of smalls is quicker. But does that tent of smalls yield more than a tent with one big?
I think that would depend on the setup. If you had a 12' tent with side lighting, you might get a little more.

E9noxis

E9noxis

IF someone in my house has their med card, I would be allowed 6 plants. 3 veg and 3 flower. Indoors only.

Nobody here has the card.

I have 1 flowering and 8 clones grasping for life.

Nobody as their card at my primary site either.
I have 2 flowering and 14 seedlings waiting for the cull.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I'm thinking about braving it and putting one of my clones outside when they're ready. I haven't done outdoors in a minute.

Red Bruce is my nomination. She should hit the 7 foot mark pretty easy. No problem hiding that

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

1-2 weeks for seedling with a small light

3-6 weeks Veg with a big light. 6 week veg yields quite a bit more than 3-4 for me. Worth doing if you have enough space.

X

Xs.Vyper

I grow SOG, usually have 12 1g plant going in a 2x4. Love SOG but lately I been lazy and just have a few plants in flower and have a few in veg since its just a personal consumption.

I grow regular photo seeds and breed my own (have 4 strains going). My timeline...

Sprout - end of 4 weeks ..... seedling stage
5 weeks - end of 7 weeks ..... veg stage
1 week transition stage in 1G pot (8th week, still in veg)

Once the plant is stabilized in 1G pot, I sent it to flower

I just cut down 8 plants but here's one that is 2 weeks in flower

20220612 131807

Bud sites is about 9 inches long, I expect it to finish more than a foot single cola.

Latest posts

Top Bottom