How long does a top dress take to start working for it?

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the123321

the123321

I am planning to top dress with 1/8 cup of the dr earth flower girl dry fertilizer per plant in 3 gallon fabric pot. How long does it take for the dry fertilizer to start working on the plants? I have some deficiencies I want to work on with the plants that are on day 47 for it on there.

Shotyoung

Shotyoung

throw some pix up and you'll get help with your issues but the answer to your question should be on the bag of fertilizer. a quick search and looks like Dr. earth is organic so we don't know what you're growing in. Just not enuff info to help you out. But to answer your question, I have no clue but if you're growing organic already then you may not need this.

the123321

the123321

Thanks. I am only asking how long top dressing dry amendments usually take to start working on the plants like a few days or a week or what on there?

mancorn

mancorn

Thanks. I am only asking how long top dressing dry amendments usually take to start working on the plants like a few days or a week or what on there?

Months. Especially if you're in a pot with few microorganism in the dirt, which are what's needed to make your Dr Earth nutes available to the plant.

Top Bottom