How long does it take fertilizer tea to start working?

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the123321

the123321

I am planning to make a fertilizer tea with dr earth flower girl dry fertilizer by mixing it in water and let it sit for like 1 day the water plants with it like it details on the bag. How long would it take for the plant to start using the nutrients in the tea for it on there?

KingsCropCannabis

KingsCropCannabis

I am planning to make a fertilizer tea with dr earth flower girl dry fertilizer by mixing it in water and let it sit for like 1 day the water plants with it like it details on the bag. How long would it take for the plant to start using the nutrients in the tea for it on there?
I wanna say if you foliar spray your compost tea then the foliage will uptake immediately what it is able to uptake. As far as the soil I am not quite sure how long until the nutrient uptake is affected however on stressed out plants I can always tell a difference within 24hrs but like i said I usually do a foliar spray as well as feeding the soil with compost tea

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
How long is a piece of string mate it all depends on the plant and condition. Regards Od .

Top Bottom