how long for autos really

• Thread starter lvstealth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have run autoflowers 10 years 1 month and 13 days, i have run dwarfs that finished in 60 days, my longest 120 days but the average is 70 to 80 days from sprouts

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the question was presented to help me get a perpetual grow going.

i set up a spread sheet, designed an app that grabs harvest time of autos and the average on the net (of over 20k entries) is 12 weeks. lots longer and shorter, but i needed an average and with the answers here i knew i could not get what i needed.

sprout a seed every three weeks and that did it for what i want in usable product. if they take longer i will have an extra plant for a bit, but as long as it doesnt go to 15 weeks that will work. if it is early there is no issue but wasting space for only a week or two.

i also house the photos in veg there so room is a concern.

if i estimate shorter i might end up with 2 extras which is crowding, or if i estimate longer i would end with wasted space and a poor use of the great lights i have. i have run the models and i think this will work out great.

getting it going is interesting. but at this point i have autos at 7, 4 and 1 week(s) old. so soon i will see if my math works

i plant in 5 gallon bags and 4 seems to be a good tent capacity with all the photos and my pepper and tomato...

Top Bottom