How long for the stretch to finish?

• Thread starter Playersed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playersed

Playersed

Hi guys ive had a lot of help from here already thanks to aqua man, changed the lights to 12/12 12 days ago they streched quite bit and it looks to me as a healthy stretch as well im still on nutriation ratio for stretching, i use ghe grow micro bloom following the shedule provided by brand and i noticed the stretch slowed down 2 days ago regardless the nurtiaton, instead they started to develop little white hairs on all of the branches and my question is that does those hair means i have to change nutriaton to a blooming?

How long for the stretch to finish
How long for the stretch to finish 2
Growrx

Growrx

They will continue to stretch, and remember the colas will also swell up and stretch up

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

They usually stretch for a few weeks, can be strain dependent. After that it's just growing the flowers. Happy grows brother hope you got something hashy

Playersed

Playersed

They usually stretch for a few weeks, can be strain dependent. After that it's just growing the flowers. Happy grows brother hope you got something hashy
Its a cross of colorado ghost og x strawberry disel (bruce banner #3) it feels like they just want to do budding now, thank you so far to me it seems promiseing this picture here is from 2 weeks ago

IMG 20201026 042856
Growrx

Growrx

Very pretty and it looks to me like she’s in pre flower so she will definitely keep stretching.

Top Bottom