How long from small 4" clone to harvest????

• Thread starter lrfowler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lrfowler

lrfowler

Hello all............so I guess I've been growing for 3 years now...and I keep learning new things.....these days I believe I am settling in on a 1000w HPS Gavita light for my GARAGE grow.....it's like 6 feet x 4 feet space.......AND.....my enclosed area in my outdoors GREENHOUSE grow....approximately 6 feet x 4 feet with an HLG 600w LED light............... my typical scenario.....I get 4" to 10" high clones from Sal....I put them in my hydroponic setups....my question is...how long to harvest???.......I VEG for 4 weeks....this last time they didnt grow very much taller...and then FLOWER for 8-10 weeks....so that's like 3 months plus a couple of weeks....or even 4 months total time....is that about right?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Lets see, 4 weeks veg and 10 weeks flower.

My guess is 14 weeks

growsince79

growsince79

why would the number of clones matter.......but ..usually 6 clones...
It only matters if you want to fill the space. 6 clones under 1000w I'd probably flip at 4 weeks. 24 clones, I'd flip after 1 week. 1 clone, I'd probably veg 10 weeks.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hello all............so I guess I've been growing for 3 years now...and I keep learning new things.....these days I believe I am settling in on a 1000w HPS Gavita light for my GARAGE grow.....it's like 6 feet x 4 feet space.......AND.....my enclosed area in my outdoors GREENHOUSE grow....approximately 6 feet x 4 feet with an HLG 600w LED light............... my typical scenario.....I get 4" to 10" high clones from Sal....I put them in my hydroponic setups....my question is...how long to harvest???.......I VEG for 4 weeks....this last time they didnt grow very much taller...and then FLOWER for 8-10 weeks....so that's like 3 months plus a couple of weeks....or even 4 months total time....is that about right?
I use a 1000w hps in an open room with a vertical hanging light under an umbrella reflector, I figure I have a 5ft circle of growing area at 5ft off the ground that gets good light. I veg for 2 - 2.5 months to get plants big enough to harvest. The clones I have growing now I'll will veg through June & July. I just took the dome off these yesterday ( not the seedlings..they're auto's )...Just as an example for you on the size I'm starting from.

100 5499
lrfowler

lrfowler

What’s the ceiling height?
Strain?
so......the LED lights are like 2 feet away from the plants.............and the 1000w hps (variable to 600w) ...is ...right now ...week 5 of flowering...24-30" away from the top of the plants....strain = lemon sherbet?

lrfowler

lrfowler

It only matters if you want to fill the space. 6 clones under 1000w I'd probably flip at 4 weeks. 24 clones, I'd flip after 1 week. 1 clone, I'd probably veg 10 weeks.
very interesting...I appreciate your points........good points....one plant - 10 weeks......24 clones - one week veg?.............6 clones - 4 week veg.

lrfowler

lrfowler

I use a 1000w hps in an open room with a vertical hanging light under an umbrella reflector, I figure I have a 5ft circle of growing area at 5ft off the ground that gets good light. I veg for 2 - 2.5 months to get plants big enough to harvest. The clones I have growing now I'll will veg through June & July. I just took the dome off these yesterday ( not the seedlings..they're auto's )...Just as an example for you on the size I'm starting from.
thanks for the info!.......what will you eventually grow them in?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
thanks for the info!.......what will you eventually grow them in?
3 gallon for the most part but if they go longer than 2 months in veg I'll go to 5 gallon. I like 3 gallon for watering and feeding. It takes 1 gallon of water / feed to get the runoff I want without waste and they dry in 3-4 days where as 5 gallon takes 1.75 gallons to feed/water and 5-6 days to dry throwing off a weekly feed schedule

Top Bottom