How long is Coco good for?

• Thread starter DanC520
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DanC520

DanC520

So I set up to germ a handful of seeds. A few haven't popped, and might not. I prepped pots for all. How long will that coco be good?

I was going to be pushing space limits, so figured I'd just hold off and use those pots on some autos when my other tent free in 2-3 months. Hoping that coco would still be good if I water it periodically. It's not a huge expense, more the principle. Thoughts?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for lifešŸŒ±
Supporter
So I set up to germ a handful of seeds. A few haven't popped, and might not. I prepped pots for all. How long will that coco be good?

I was going to be pushing space limits, so figured I'd just hold off and use those pots on some autos when my other tent free in 2-3 months. Hoping that coco would still be good if I water it periodically. It's not a huge expense, more the principle. Thoughts?
I rinsed and reused from my last run. Non really recommended but it worked fine for me. I used canna coco.

coherent

coherent

Everything I've seen and read says 2-3 re-uses is fine. Even better if you mix with some new.

Pileit

Pileit

We have had decent results with running coco for 2 times, 3rd not so much. We didnt do anything to rehab the coco, just run enzymes every 10 days or so. 3rd time major loss of yield. Someone stated the lingnens break down after awhile.

Top Bottom