How long is it left?

• Thread starter Playersed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playersed

Playersed

Its bruce banner #3 colorado ghost og x strawberry disel, grown by mars hydro ts 1000 , ghe flora 3 part ,plant magic calmag, plant magic platinium pk 9/18 ,canna coco proffessional plus (buffered) no perlite in 3 gal material pot ,lst topping and fimming been dontle also pruning of bottom buds ,ec usually around 1.8 - 2.0 ph allways 6.1 the buds look like they getting denser day by day most of pistills turned brown and curled most of tichomes are milky with around 10 % clear 5 % amber wonder how long till the harves also i got ghe aquatica ripen should i uuse it together with my nutrients or in pure water as for flush ? And how long i looking at to harvest i was thinking about a week or 2

How long is it left
How long is it left 2
How long is it left 3
How long is it left 4
How long is it left 5
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Atlesst 2-3 weeks. Probably more like 3.

I find its hella easier to cut too early than too late, dont worry if you go over the days the breeder says

M

meepmoop

your flowering time may have been delayed due to a light leak and your plant is or has been revegging. The single blade leaf growth on the top buds are a tell tale sign of revegging.

Playersed

Playersed

your flowering time may have been delayed due to a light leak and your plant is or has been revegging. The single blade leaf growth on the top buds are a tell tale sign of revegging.
Thanks now i got the piont ,would it be possible ,while i got electric at my place on a key so i got to go to shop to charge it, sometimes while there supposted to be day there was night as was no electric and than as i went home there was about 5 6 hours left of the day, could that have any impact on it?

Top Bottom