How long plants wilt after transplans

• Thread starter Hgrow4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hgrow4

I recently transplanted and my plants have started wilting.
How long will this pay and what's the best TLC I can give to my plant to help.
Thanks

How long plants wilt after transplans
Beazy

Beazy

Look pretty dry how much water did ya give em ? I’ve never had a plant wilt from transplant and never seen the so called transplant shock

H

Hgrow4

Look pretty dry how much water did ya give em ? I’ve never had a plant wilt from transplant and never seen the so called transplant shock
They are in 25L (6 gallon) containers and I have them about 5L of water which was a 50% nutrient concentrations and eco thrive biosys (which is like a microbe tea mix)

Beazy

Beazy

Did you water just before taking the pic ? Plants will sag for a bit after watering but usually perk back up fairly quickly. I’m sure someone more qualified than I will be along n get ya sorted out. Best of luck with em !!!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I recently transplanted and my plants have started wilting.
How long will this pay and what's the best TLC I can give to my plant to help.
Thanks
Did you pre wet the new soil before you put your plant in it?...It looks pretty dry so soon after a transplant.....I don't get any shock unless I fk up. Transplant shock happens if you are rough with the transplant, the root mass breaks apart or separates from the soil, you drop it roughly into it's new home or put it in dry soil. After transplanting and depending on its needs I water or feed to saturate the soil so the roots can explore. Roots don't grow into dry soil.

Moshmen

Moshmen

+1 I’m with mr pipe! As long as transplanted properly I’ve never seen any “transplant shock” either- msyb a little slow down but nuttin really

Even most under watered plants will come back in minutes -so maybe something else goin on? Light?

H

Hgrow4

+1 I’m with mr pipe! As long as transplanted properly I’ve never seen any “transplant shock” either- msyb a little slow down but nuttin really

Even most under watered plants will come back in minutes -so maybe something else goin on? Light?
I don't as a little rough with transplanting so that could be the case.
The medium from old pots crumbled so it broke some roots

TSD

TSD

Is that roots on top, or coco fibers? If they're roots, that's probably why she's pissed. I've never had a plant wilt from transplant personally... Did you saturate after transplant?

H

Hgrow4

Is that roots on top, or coco fibers? If they're roots, that's probably why she's pissed. I've never had a plant wilt from transplant personally... Did you saturate after transplant?
Yep put 4 L of water/50% nutrient solution and microbe tea👍🏼.
Yeah I think that's just fibres

freezeland2

freezeland2

When it gets a little taller top the pot off with more medium. The medium should be just below the tie down holes.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Did these ladies ever recover? Going through the same thing.

Top Bottom