how long should i cure?

• Thread starter prop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

prop

i`m new to this and i have 5 plants . one i already harvested and have the buds in glass mason jars. it looks and smells good.it hung for a week and then trimmed up and now it is curing. i know there are different thoughts on how long to cure. some say longer will improve strength . any general rule of thumb?

freezeland2

freezeland2

i`m new to this and i have 5 plants . one i already harvested and have the buds in glass mason jars. it looks and smells good.it hung for a week and then trimmed up and now it is curing. i know there are different thoughts on how long to cure. some say longer will improve strength . any general rule of thumb?
At least 3 weeks or longer if you have the will power, lol.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Like freeze said if you have the will power lol. Smoke on one jar if you’re out and slow cure the rest for 3-5 weeks depending on what humidity level you’re trying to reach. I only need to burp my jars once a day with Boveda packs but they say you don’t even need to burp but my old ways set in and burp anyways.

P

prop

thanks for the advice. i have 2 more hanging and 2 more in the ground that i`m going to let grow for a couple of more weeks .

shortcake

shortcake

I allow mine to cure for two weeks or longer. Yes I've heard the longer it cures the better the smell taste and effects! Good luck and enjoy!

Top Bottom