How long should I stay in Veg?

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

How long should i stay in veg

How long should i stay in veg 2

Hey guys. How long should I veg for? I’m not necessarily looking for a pound harvest. A couple ounces per plant is ok with me for my first grow. These girls are 35 days old. I was going to go 50 days then flip. Do these girls look like they need to go longer? I’m in a 3x3 tent.

SativaBob

SativaBob

I'm in my first grow 2 weeks into flower. They double and some times triple in size during flower so I'd take into account how much room you have in your tent and double the size of the plants at least. You still want room for them to breathe and get enough light on all the bud sites. I have a 4x2 tent and 2 plants and idk if I'd put more than 3 in there and I only vegged for around a month.

LakerGang89

LakerGang89

I'm in my first grow 2 weeks into flower. They double and some times triple in size during flower so I'd take into account how much room you have in your tent and double the size of the plants at least. You still want room for them to breathe and get enough light on all the bud sites. I have a 4x2 tent and 2 plants and idk if I'd put more than 3 in there and I only vegged for around a month.
Did you run autos or photos? These are photos

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

From the top of the soil. measure 24+ inches. Then flip.

SativaBob

SativaBob

I've read some flip once the plant has alternate nodes or when the plant shows sex on its own. That's pretty much what I did as they both happened around the same time. It's really up to you though. Just keep in mind they do stretch.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i wished more people would of chimed in on this i am curious as to how long most people veg before they flip . i went 6 weeks on my current run

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You can stay in veg as long as you want, if mine I would let grow bigger, kinda smallish to start flowering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom