How long til harvest?

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I'm thinking of taking it down Tuesday as its ideal for me and more or less looks ready
Day 63 of flower
Strain-Jaffa cake cookies

How long til harvest
Bitters420

Bitters420

Picture is not close enough and not clear enough to see the trichromes. Also doesn't look like you have much fading on fan leaves.

26LightsPerRoom

26LightsPerRoom

What medium? Nice nug thug but it needs a good flush. What size pot ? Are you able to water every 2-3 days.. if so I’d personally use flora kleen or final flush & and water (or just water is fine but double normal volume) proper temp 66-70 and ph 6.6 then next and final water hit it with coldest water you can no need to ph then cut down that night cycle once lights have been off for 6 hours or more boom 🔥 hang full plant and dry trim 🤘🏻

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

What medium? Nice nug thug but it needs a good flush. What size pot ? Are you able to water every 2-3 days.. if so I’d personally use flora kleen or final flush & and water (or just water is fine but double normal volume) proper temp 66-70 and ph 6.6 then next and final water hit it with coldest water you can no need to ph then cut down that night cycle once lights have been off for 6 hours or more boom 🔥 hang full plant and dry trim 🤘🏻
Soil they are in mate been flushing ten days so far. Pots am only 8 litres has I'm doing a sog.. so higher number of plants smaller litre pots
First time in soil this is to be fair.
And yeh can water them wen ever.everyones opinions differ but I've been told to jus keep watering them with plain water and not necessarily to run off.
Jus water let dry water. Til two week flush is up.
I normally wet trim tbf. Hate dry trim all leafs go into plant harder to trim I fink unless they jus fall off.
Cheers for ya advice bro. Will see how it looks again in a few days. But all colas are nice an big. Picture bit hard to see ain't it. But can see some brown pistols.
Loads of thc on them.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Personally I’d say another week day 70-75 looks tasty tho take the time to chop as you don’t wanna chop to early

Latest posts

Top Bottom