how long till i see the sex?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

been on a 12/12 timeline for the past 9 days. how long does it take for the plant to start showing sex? not sure of the strain but im sure its indica...

S

Sunbiz1

2-5 more days has been my experience when forcing flowering, usually around 10.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:giggle

I've found it's not so much a time thing as a maturity thing. Once the nodes begin to alternate is when seed starts show sex.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

:stonedsmilie: No Pre-flowers? I see them all the time usually where a main stalk and branch meet at about 7 or 8 weeks whether or not in flower. Females have a very obvious flower that occurs and guarantees the plant is female or at least half (hermies happen). Helps weed out the boys early.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
when sexing i find imo one week of 12/12 then 2 solid days of dark and they will come outta the closet

MrSmilehappy

MrSmilehappy

Well if you put them in dark first then the sex should start to show anyday because obviously the male grows sacs no pun intended. However if you didn't induced them by giving them at least 36 hours of darkness then the maturation will be slow. I have never went into flowering without inducing my ladies. You have to love these hoes and put them on the track right so they can make that money.

S

steelyeyes

If it's not happening by the third date I'd say dump her and find another girl. Just sayin.

Top Bottom