How long to go??

• Thread starter ChrispyTater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Wow, you arent giving any information about your plant, ?
I can try to help, well lets say they are flowering, ok

Got that out of the way.....

But you must have at least some knowdledge of what date they started to flower, like on what day did you switch your light cycle
from 18/6 to 12/12 ?
If you have that basic number we can estimate when your buds will finish......
So if i have to just guess....without any help from you , lets say they been flowering for 6 weeks and they need 3 more to finish ....
Do i win a bud
Or do i win more information

The question you ask is a little retarted, good luck.....

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Looks like somewhere around week 3 or 4 of a 10 to 14 week sativa strain. Any idea what strain you have?

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

Wow, you arent giving any information about your plant, ?
I can try to help, well lets say they are flowering, ok

Got that out of the way.....

But you must have at least some knowdledge of what date they started to flower, like on what day did you switch your light cycle
from 18/6 to 12/12 ?
If you have that basic number we can estimate when your buds will finish......
So if i have to just guess....without any help from you , lets say they been flowering for 6 weeks and they need 3 more to finish ....
Do i win a bud
Or do i win more information

The question you ask is a little retarted, good luck.....
Haha fair call, sorry about lack of information. It’s mainly due to not knowing really. Like I mentioned this is my first grow without any help other than reading online and that can get pretty confusing quick haha. They just live out side all day everyday. The reason they are in planters is so I can move them around as I need to. They started flowering about 3-4 weeks ago

Vagician

Vagician

I agree with 916. You've still got easily a month or two. Try to figure out what cultivar you have. Then do some research into its average flowering time. Do the math and hit us with some more pictures when you're a week or two from that date. Also, your pruning looks great, but I wouldn't remove anymore leaves from here on out. Outdoor plants can be a little bushier than what you see with indoor grows, the sunlight penetrates the canopy much better outside.

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

I agree with 916. You've still got easily a month or two. Try to figure out what cultivar you have. Then do some research into its average flowering time. Do the math and hit us with some more pictures when you're a week or two from that date. Also, your pruning looks great, but I wouldn't remove anymore leaves from here on out. Outdoor plants can be a little bushier than what you see with indoor grows, the sunlight penetrates the canopy much better outside.
Ok I’ll try figure that stuff out thanks a lot for your reply. I spent a long time reading about pruning so It’s nice to get some feed back on how that’s looking. Im rather proud of my first grow and how well it seems to be going so far lol. I appreciate all your guys help with my questions as well it’s been very insightful.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

You may need to support some of those branches once those colas starting putting on some weight. Don’t want them breaking off.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Haha fair call, sorry about lack of information. It’s mainly due to not knowing really. Like I mentioned this is my first grow without any help other than reading online and that can get pretty confusing quick haha. They just live out side all day everyday. The reason they are in planters is so I can move them around as I need to. They started flowering about 3-4 weeks ago
Apologize about the retarted comment , it was too late to delete it when i realized it could be taken offensively , and it just popped in my head.....
I apologize , i think i have some kind of texting turrets syndrome , its actually me whos retarted.....

Yea you stated that it was first grow...
I wasnt thinking clearly when i responded....

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Well let me also say , they look amazing , i guess it was hard for me to believe you didnt know when they finish because you looked like an experienced grower , i would never insult some one who was reaching out , so again .....sorry

dire wolf

dire wolf

I guess you live in a 12 hour daylight zone ?
Usually i start my plants indoors then move them out when i want to begin flowering

Since growing straighg from seed outdorr in 12 hr zone can be tricky , i figured thats what you did , its why i asked when you switched from 18 hours , ......

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

Apologize about the retarted comment , it was too late to delete it when i realized it could be taken offensively , and it just popped in my head.....
I apologize , i think i have some kind of texting turrets syndrome , its actually me whos retarted.....

Yea you stated that it was first grow...
I wasnt thinking clearly when i responded....
No offence taken mate :-) I can take criticism / jokes haha. I can see were your coming that it was a very vague question lol.

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

I guess you live in a 12 hour daylight zone ?
Usually i start my plants indoors then move them out when i want to begin flowering

Since growing straighg from seed outdorr in 12 hr zone can be tricky , i figured thats what you did , its why i asked when you switched from 18 hours , ......
I feel like I have soooo much to learn haha. So they started in a wood shed with a clear lite roof. So they got around maybe 6-8 hours light. They then got to big for in there so I moved them out, I don’t have any grow lights or anything of the like to be able to start indoors. I live in New Zealand. So they do get around 12 hours sunlight

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

Well let me also say , they look amazing , i guess it was hard for me to believe you didnt know when they finish because you looked like an experienced grower , i would never insult some one who was reaching out , so again .....sorry
Haha honestly no drama man :). I should have been more clear in my post I appreciate the help regardless, I have put heaps of time and effort in to them.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Cool my friend , anything i can help with , please ask ...thanks for sharing your story
Yea , i could tell by the photo vibe that you live somewhere cool....

Are they growing in coco , ? They look damn nice , what are you feeding them ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

One suggestion , did you make clones ? I also see you had a male , i guess the male is gone , but it might have been nice to make some seeds , or make some clones for next grow.....
That sativa leaning strain looks very happy and healthy in your climate...
Do you have acess to same seed for next grow ?
Did she grow entire life in 12 hour light , or did you suppliment light in the beginig of grow veg ?

Top Bottom