how long to veg seeds blue cheese and g13 haze

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil ze

how long shall i veg these seeds for on my last grow i had 1 blue cheese plant and 3 chiesel plants.theblue cheese was in veg for about 3 months and the chiesel for6 weeks, this was because i killed the other blues by overnutes and had to get new seeds aand decided on the chiesel. the blue cheese plant was massive and the chisel were half the size, when i croped i got 4 oz of the blue and 4oz , 3oz and 2.5 oz from the 3 chiesels.so all that extra time in veg didnt really make a diference in yield.So on this grow i am doing 3 blue cheese and 2 g13 haze i wanna try harvest for christmas,will it make a big difference if i put into flower now.they are 4 weeks old and about 6" - 8" tall. when is best time to veg is it to do with height or time or other reasons?

S

sensei13

You should really check what the breeders have to say about their strains, i.e. the average flowering time, and yields then subtract the flower time (plus 3 weeks for dry/cure) from the amount of days until when you hope to expect to smoke. Most breeders provide this information, you can also check the strain report. The best amount of time to veg is proportional to how big you want to try to grow the plant which is usually dictated by how much room you have to grow, and how much lighting you have to support them in your flower room. Strains all vary as far as how fast they grow and their average height, so finding the original information from the breeder is a good place to start. Good luck & easy on the nutrients!

Top Bottom