How Long Was Your Acmpr Wait?

• Thread starter Infoproject
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Infoproject

Infoproject

Currently on week 7, we called for an update and its still processing.

Ive hear anywheres from 2 to 4 months, anyone have input on this?

Also a hydrostore guy told me after 6 weeks you can start to grow and they wont do much about it because some court case in bc got thrown out because the patient was trying to get access to their medicine.

Also does calling health canada get you anywhere? I just seem to get the runaround

Hempry

Hempry

Been there, renewing soon...sigh. It's really tough to make it actually work for you. Mine got returned in 30 days cause I missed a date, then 90 days to get the amended one processed. I'm hearing 4 months right now, leaving you 8 to grow (yup it expires either on your Dr note date from 4 mths ago or on your existing prescription expiry which could be right after you get it.) I got 6 mths total in the end, I'll just squeeze in one crop and have the next one drying at expiry. If they haven't renewed my license on time (even if it's been in processing for 4 mths) I'll technically have to destroy all my herb and plants and go without until I get my new license in hand and start over. Really. You can start early, but the cops will treat it like an illegal op leaving the courts to sort it out. Judges would likely rule in your favor, but in the mean time you will have been subjected to an enforcement shitstorm. Best to wait for your license, maximize the time you do get, and move in full size clones from a patient buddy, ready to roll. Less illegal.

P

PharmHand

Been there, renewing soon...sigh. It's really tough to make it actually work for you. Mine got returned in 30 days cause I missed a date, then 90 days to get the amended one processed. I'm hearing 4 months right now, leaving you 8 to grow (yup it expires either on your Dr note date from 4 mths ago or on your existing prescription expiry which could be right after you get it.) I got 6 mths total in the end, I'll just squeeze in one crop and have the next one drying at expiry. If they haven't renewed my license on time (even if it's been in processing for 4 mths) I'll technically have to destroy all my herb and plants and go without until I get my new license in hand and start over. Really. You can start early, but the cops will treat it like an illegal op leaving the courts to sort it out. Judges would likely rule in your favor, but in the mean time you will have been subjected to an enforcement shitstorm. Best to wait for your license, maximize the time you do get, and move in full size clones from a patient buddy, ready to roll. Less illegal.
Dr just told my friend it's taking up to FIVE months now.... Bullshit. Said they're hiring on more staff at HC to try to get it back down to three months. That makes no sense that it would be from the day your dr signs your scrip but yea I heard that too. The old system it was valid for one year after HC issues it. Ive heard the renewals take less time to process.... There will be a lot of lawsuits if they don't sort this out asap. Probably all a ploy by HC and the LPs to keep you buying from them.... Effin crooks

xenon730

xenon730

Dr just told my friend it's taking up to FIVE months now.... Bullshit. Said they're hiring on more staff at HC to try to get it back down to three months. That makes no sense that it would be from the day your dr signs your scrip but yea I heard that too. The old system it was valid for one year after HC issues it. Ive heard the renewals take less time to process.... There will be a lot of lawsuits if they don't sort this out asap. Probably all a ploy by HC and the LPs to keep you buying from them.... Effin crooks
LP prices and availability are a joke. tweed literally made so much money they bought every other lp that came close in production. there are months where you have to be lucky to get something over 20%. i miss when acmprs were actually usable lol.

Infoproject

Infoproject

Harsh :( im on week 7 of them recieving it and yeah im hearing 8 to 20 weeks. i womder if theres a difference between
Designated growers
First time in the system
Interim supply

Infoproject

Infoproject

I just called and got through right away.
They said its been accepted and looked at and everything on it is complete and good. And its with an officer being looked at. And no expected wait time.

Maybe good news or maybe their new shpeal to tell people to keep them happy.

ahemait

ahemait

Mine was almost 8 weeks to the day, but that was back in November I sent it.
Saw the doc and got a renewal ahead of time, going to send it in soon so I'll have an extra 7 months added on to my growing license, but I didn't really see any other way to do it. Get it renewed early or risk running out of license while it's being processed.

I guess you could call it an inconvenience but that might be a stretch.

The initial wait sucks but you can still buy from lp's. I'm at the end of my 5th month and haven't been told I can't order any more so meh?

xenon730

xenon730

Mine was almost 8 weeks to the day, but that was back in November I sent it.
Saw the doc and got a renewal ahead of time, going to send it in soon so I'll have an extra 7 months added on to my growing license, but I didn't really see any other way to do it. Get it renewed early or risk running out of license while it's being processed.

I guess you could call it an inconvenience but that might be a stretch.

The initial wait sucks but you can still buy from lp's. I'm at the end of my 5th month and haven't been told I can't order any more so meh?
yeah they're loose on the lp buying it seems but i hate ordering from any of the lps. the prices are ridiculous, the buds subpar and not produced health consciously or with care, apparently Helen Keller trims all the buds, and the availability of strong enough medicine is flood and drought. which lp are you with if you don't mind me asking?

ahemait

ahemait

I'm with several. I've had good experiences with aurora. Product is great and selection is fairly varied. They haven't suffered supply issues to my knowledge, they've always had something available. Not too happy they went from $8/g to $9/g but now that in growing I'm not as concerned about that.

They were supposed to start selling starter material this summer but I'm not sure when that's happening. I'll have my silver thiosulphate ready when it does though : 3

ahemait

ahemait

Redecan is like $4.50-7.50/g but I haven't ordered from them yet/maybe ever. Friend said they were alright?

xenon730

xenon730

ive tired all the lps and am currently with tweed just because my doctor used to default to bedrocan. bedrocan is also 5.50 a gram right now and they only have 1 strain worthwhile and its irradiated meh at best. $10 per gram for irradiated, mass produced, medium quality buds is a joke compared to anyone who can semi competently grow as far as price, quality, and health conscious decisions go.

ahemait

ahemait

Word. Aurora and several others do not irradiate.

I own stock in all of them, but aurora is the only one I've used personally, and can attest to quality and availability.

Actually my first order is where I got my seeds from that I'm currently growing. Fucking fantastic stuff! La Affie.

Like I said, I won't offer the word of friends on their providers.

ahemait

ahemait

If redecan had more production space I'm sure they'd be much more popular, but they limit their customer numbers to ensure product availability, which is pretty cool, I think.

xenon730

xenon730

If redecan had more production space I'm sure they'd be much more popular, but they limit their customer numbers to ensure product availability, which is pretty cool, I think.
i wish i owned stock lol. lps to grower is incomparable on price unless they all more than halve their prices. anyone who reads one of the good startup books can produce equal and better quality for dollars per gram or less, but few start without wasting money on products and driving up their bottom line. which still doesn't put them close to even 7 a gram.

my worry is that licensing to open businesses upon national legalization will be majorly cost prohibitive and only these lps will be able to do business and home growing will be such small amounts it won't matter. because there is far better buds out there produced in better ways with no sprays and bugs and other crap I'm sure happens.

I'm not saying there isn't good but a lot is bad and it would suck to not have access to the local artisan growers. I'm gonna check out redecan because your posts as i haven't had any experience.

Hempry

Hempry

I picked up CannaFarms for my interim supplier, $8-9 +17.50 shipping it's around 4x my grow cost but they have some good ones(tangerine dream mmm) After a dreadful term with Tilray, Canna has been nice to deal with. Also went with THCBiomed for clones,(worked out to $50 each with shipping) looking good now... that I stopped their thrips:sweating:

ahemait

ahemait

I got my seeds from my first order from aurora as an accident, and some from cantrust. Sensi star and original cheese. $20/seed, for regular.

Granted they have no real incentive to, but god damn, drop to street price at least

ahemait

ahemait

i wish i owned stock lol. lps to grower is incomparable on price unless they all more than halve their prices. anyone who reads one of the good startup books can produce equal and better quality for dollars per gram or less, but few start without wasting money on products and driving up their bottom line. which still doesn't put them close to even 7 a gram.

my worry is that licensing to open businesses upon national legalization will be majorly cost prohibitive and only these lps will be able to do business and home growing will be such small amounts it won't matter. because there is far better buds out there produced in better ways with no sprays and bugs and other crap I'm sure happens.

I'm not saying there isn't good but a lot is bad and it would suck to not have access to the local artisan growers. I'm gonna check out redecan because your posts as i haven't had any experience.
I agree they have healthy margins for profits at what they charge, and it shouldn't be that way for medical, but then pharmaceuticals are the same.

It would be something if the black market growers all offered it at $5/g too.

But money is and will be king

G

Greenthumbrn

My first application was submitted April 1st 2017. I never got it back till 2nd week in Aug. They told me to go ahead send in the renewal with new script; I said 'but I dont have a registration number yet?' They said "its OK...its in two different areas of processing it will be OK. I said geez you must be getting slammed with applucations. She said ohhhh yes!!- said need to hire help for you! They were always really nice. The first one was only good for 6 months, so there was no point in starting a grow outside it would not have been done in time b4 exp Sept 12. The second one came MUCH faster. Got it by end of Sept and mailed it July 25th. Good till June now but will send in renewal in April so will overlap. Hope this helps. Also theres talk of renewals starting FROM date of stamp when processed now not by script date of Dr script so that should help also I think!

Top Bottom