How long will this take to bounce back?

• Thread starter Incognitomato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Incognitomato

Incognitomato

I think I have a calcium deficiency. I'm very new to this, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a plant growing in dwc, using GH nutes, a 1.2 EC, ph between 5.5-6.2, approx 6 gallon container, "1000w equivalent" amazon blurple (I know, I know...) and I have been growing this plant for a LONG time. I thought it was a light leak at first when the plant took a month to show sex under 12/12, but I have since deduced due to spotting, delayed/slow flowering, and a split stem, that I haven't been giving it enough calmag. None at all really. I usually use spring water or RO, and I see now why I should have been supplementing the calcium. That being said I will be swapping out the res tomorrow, and 200 ppm of calmag is the first thing going in. My question to all of you is, how much will this set me back? Time really isn't an issue for me, but if I have one more shitty yield, I'm gonna be sad. How bad does she look? When it starts getting the right ppm of calcium, will it speed up in flowering, or have I permanently stunted it? Thanks all. Love you people.

How long will this take to bounce back
Incognitomato

Incognitomato

How far into flowering are you now? Overall she don't look bad at all.
That's the thing. It has been flipped to 12/12 since the first of the year. Didn't see pistils at all until about a week or two ago. Preflowers just barely a week before that.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Hmm... I can lower the lights, but without a par meter, is there a way to know what the optimum distance for my shitty blurple would be?
Sticking your hand under the light to see if it's hot. You can probably go down to 12 inches away.

The Jewels

The Jewels

,,,but it is a set time period, right ?
You are more than 4 weeks in. My buds dont increase in height after 4 weeks. They can only flower so long,,,Is it a long flowering plant?
I had a Tangie that gave me a couple ounces; didnt show much for a few weeks.
I don't see huge calmag issues there.
What are you growing, dude?

KLight03

KLight03

Looks very hempy. What is the strain? It might help these guys out some.

Incognitomato

Incognitomato

,,,but it is a set time period, right ?
You are more than 4 weeks in. My buds dont increase in height after 4 weeks. They can only flower so long,,,Is it a long flowering plant?
I had a Tangie that gave me a couple ounces; didnt show much for a few weeks.
I don't see huge calmag issues there.
What are you growing, dude?

Not a clue. Random bag seed, so it is all as the cannabis gods decide. It may be a long flowering strain, but I have no idea. Gonna have to go by trichs when they mature. I really wish I knew what this was, but I'm a total scrub. Glad it doesn't look terrible, though.

The Jewels

The Jewels

She carries thin fingers. She may run long.
On the 500 scale, should be good.

Remember-light drives photosynthesis. Nothing you pour on that thing will make it grow faster.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Not a clue. Random bag seed, so it is all as the cannabis gods decide. It may be a long flowering strain, but I have no idea. Gonna have to go by trichs when they mature. I really wish I knew what this was, but I'm a total scrub. Glad it doesn't look terrible, though.
Drop the hours to 11/13 or 10/14 see if that makes a difference

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hmm... I can lower the lights, but without a par meter, is there a way to know what the optimum distance for my shitty blurple would be?
Yes put the back of your hand under the light at the height of the plant tops and keep it there for 30 seconds ;

what you feel on the back of your hand is what the plant feels

Ps. Your plant looks sativa-leaning which takes longer to go into bloom, however where you said it's been since the first of the year I advise you check for light leaks & make sure your timer is working properly excetera..

Top Bottom