How Many Nutrients Can I Mix?

• Thread starter Green miled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green miled

Hey guys. Currently running the full mills line, cal mag, terpinator, and mammoth. I bought bud candy, nirvana and big bud. I also wanna start feeding canna bloom. But my question is how do I know if what I'm mixing besides the full line of mills is creating problems. Also what's the highest or best Npk people use in flower. Let me know what my fellow farmers are using?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
So your adding 7 bottles of nutrients to a line of nutrients that are supposed to be complete?

Are you buying all of these redundant nutrients at the advice of hydro store owners?

Seems like super overkill.

G

Green miled

So your adding 7 bottles of nutrients to a line of nutrients that are supposed to be complete?

Are you buying all of these redundant nutrients at the advice of hydro store owners?

I'm only running the ones I said I'm running. But yes I wanted to know what else I could add

Dunge

Dunge

I think what ShroomKing is getting at is, learning will take place in proportion to how few additives you use.
Don't get me wrong, I have purchased plenty of stuff over the years that sits on the shelf.
I'd recommend following the directions from one line, and see how it does.
Gives you a starting point.

StandingRock

StandingRock

Moderate amounts of NPK CA MG S Micro nutrients and possibly Si if you're into that kind of thing are all you need my friend. Dump that other watered down crap.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Wow. How many grows you got under ya belt? ( I'm assuming your new to be asking this ? ) If your new at this then you aren't gonna learn how the plant grows or what it needs pouring so much stuff in it. If you have any issues your not gonna know what the hell caused it. Kiss principle is by far the best at first. All that fancy crap comes later.....once you have some knowledge of the plants needs. Over feeding can actually cause less yield and a plant prone to bugs and health problems depending on the strain.

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

First grow should be water and soil only.

Then you add what your plant needs.

Without this step, youll never realise that more hydro products equals lower quality, always.

In fact, the indoor hydro nute industry causes most the problems they sell a cure for.

Find a hydro nute that can be used at full strength without killing your plant, and Ill show you its a watered down version of the rest. Mills marketing depends on this. Veganic nutes with no npk label. Its begging you to stop the hydro "by the numbers" madness

Terpinatorteam2021

Terpinatorteam2021

Terpinatorteam2021

Terpinatorteam2021

So yes you can mix whatever you need just do it in right order some people grow diff fam don’t let another throw you off your path with there negativity he boojie and a smart ass who thinks they no it all but don’t proving facts in pics and videos bro my whole line of family own clubs and grow so trust Brody start mixing but start off with 2.5 ml at first with everything so it can get use to it

Terpinatorteam2021

Terpinatorteam2021

That’s because those are real grow lights Brody quit playing or step you cell phone game up or computer I’m using a 4K 60 iPhone camera you can see how green and no burns sound like another hater lmfao

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Real grow lights?

I agree pics in neutral light give a much clearer interpretation of the plants. That's nothing new.

Plants lookng good but you really think it's from 15 bottles of unicorn piss?

By the way your responding to a 4 year old post

Terpinatorteam2021

Terpinatorteam2021

Real grow lights?

I agree pics in neutral light give a much clearer interpretation of the plants. That's nothing new.

Plants lookng good but you really think it's from 15 bottles of unicorn piss?

By the way your responding to a 4 year old post
Lol hell na

Top Bottom