How many plants...?

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoughingMan

I am pretty sure that I am getting one of the 6.5' x 6.5' x 6.5' grow tent from HTG. I was just curious, With 2 600 watt HPS light, about how many plants can I get away with, without it getting too crowded?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

If you give each plant about 1 square foot of growing area you could get 36 in there. But If it were me I would put 25 in there. It gives each plant a bit more room, but you could allow each plant to get a bit bigger too which would make up the yield loss of cutting numbers. Again just how I would do it.

C

CoughingMan

So what if I got this Ebb & Gro setup from discount hydro with the 24 bucket upgrade. It looks just like the one in the picture, except with 24 buckets instead of 12.

EbbGro_600.jpg

That would prolly be perfect right?

H

HolliHerb

They sell smaller ebb and flow buckets. You don't technically need a 5gal or 3.5. I use 2gal and their real short so works out well.

You can comfortably fit 20 in there and with 2 600watters your gold!

I plan on upgrading my dinky 400 to 1k soon to get better penetration :D :bear

You can sit the res out of the room and run the lines inside to the controller bucket, keep in mind you would probably want space to work in on the inside. But it opens on two sides so yeah..

Top Bottom