How many Senior Citizens are on here?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
While I still feel that I think the same way I did when I was in college, now that I have jumped over the geezer mountain and turned 60, I wonder how many other "Older" cronies are on board here? I know a lot my age don't know much about computers and stuff, but hw many are out there taking care of their Cana-business after the ripe age of 60? The best answer gets a lifetime of old and rambling stories from my youth! :mad:

CardinalPuff

CardinalPuff

Coming up on my 61st year in a few months. Put my first plant in the dirt in ā€˜73, actually found it growing in the dirt at the edge of a parking lot at a local dive bar and transplanted it to a more ā€œsecureā€ location. Been growing off and on ever since.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Coming up on my 61st year in a few months. Put my first plant in the dirt in ā€˜73, actually found it growing in the dirt at the edge of a parking lot at a local dive bar and transplanted it to a more ā€œsecureā€ location. Been growing off and on ever since.
I found my 1st plant when I was 14 and quickly re-planted it and moved it to my front porch...WTH, I was a young kid and times were different with Nixon in the office. My mother was a Drug and Alcohol counselor at the time, and her long haired wild kid was stupid enough to grow these on the front porch. The got maybe a ft tall, no buds, just leaves, and it was the most awesome plant in the world (to me). Fast Forward 40+ years... :cool:

Kndreyn

Kndreyn

I'll be 68 in July. I've been smoking since 1970. Started "growing" around 1973 but knew nothing about flowering or anything. I just started them in a window and moved them outside when they were big enough. Always just harvested the leaves, dried them in paper bags and smoked that, haha... then around 1999 I found a cannabis site online and learned how to flower the plants. And I think of all those seeds I just threw away back in the 70s and 80s.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I think I was 60 once, but I forgot..LOL

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

65 and feet of clay, this here gardening is getting to be work but ya got to move it or lose it! Hoping a week in vegas will thaw these old bones. What i wouldnā€™t do for a local hot spring.
If you have time, there used to be a Hot Spring south of LV. (35 yrs ago) I only remember you took a right turn at Boulder City as if Going to Laughlin. I believe it was on an Indian Reservation and beautiful..Palms in the desert and all.

Madbud

Madbud

If you have time, there used to be a Hot Spring south of LV. (35 yrs ago) I only remember you took a right turn at Boulder City as if Going to Laughlin. I believe it was on an Indian Reservation and beautiful..Palms in the desert and all.
Thanks, i only saw the ones up north and Goldstrike which is closed for the summer.

Imone

Imone

I will be 60 next January. Smoked and tried a couple of grows back when with little success. I have my own legal grow here in Oktokey. Smoked my first home growed lebanese bud last night and it was awesome. Will never rely on dispensaries again

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

While I still feel that I think the same way I did when I was in college, now that I have jumped over the geezer mountain and turned 60, I wonder how many other "Older" cronies are on board here? I know a lot my age don't know much about computers and stuff, but hw many are out there taking care of their Cana-business after the ripe age of 60? The best answer gets a lifetime of old and rambling stories from my youth! :mad:
60 ain't "senior." I remember getting asked if I wanted my senior discount at a Goodwill when I was 54. Hurt. 1958 was a good year and 60 ain't senior. We've still got another good year or two. šŸ˜‰

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

60 ain't "senior." I remember getting asked if I wanted my senior discount at a Goodwill when I was 54. Hurt. 1958 was a good year and 60 ain't senior. We've still got another good year or two. šŸ˜‰
Hell, I bought a gallon of Acetone at Walmart and had to show id to the idiot. Trust me.....I don't look a day over 70! LMAO

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
1958 was a good year and 60 ain't senior. We've still got another good year or two. šŸ˜‰
I didn't know what else to call the thread... Old Farts, Over the Hill Stoners , STOP ( Stop Talking Old People!) It wasn't until I was close to 22 that I grew my 1st outdoor bud, up in the woods. I got 1 bud that was like gold to me. It was enough for a bowl when dried, but it was my 1st real bud. A few months later I was shown a 1000w light from a highway construction site, and a 5 gallon bucket of Promix, by an old hippie that grew in the top floor of a 5 story bld...the 1st floor was occupied by police dept, the remainder of the bldg was empty and sealed off. Cops never found out. Many years later....:cool:

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I didn't know what else to call the thread... Old Farts, Over the Hill Stoners , STOP ( Stop Talking Old People!) It wasn't until I was close to 22 that I grew my 1st outdoor bud, up in the woods. I got 1 bud that was like gold to me. It was enough for a bowl when dried, but it was my 1st real bud. A few months later I was shown a 1000w light from a highway construction site, and a 5 gallon bucket of Promix, by an old hippie that grew in the top floor of a 5 story bld...the 1st floor was occupied by police dept, the remainder of the bldg was empty and sealed off. Cops never found out. Many years later....:cool:
Ha!

Stopiticantbreathe youre killing me com 17892955
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I grew it natural for 3 years with my roommate, we had a 2 bedroom house with large backyard. When I got married at 21 I moved into a 3 bedroom apartment. I had an 8' long double door closet I could call my grow room. I picked up 2 250 w medal halites from an apartment building I was working converting them to condos. They were replacing the lighting in the parking lot and my lights were free. Grew for a couple years year round but was spending more then just buying a pound every 6 months so I went back to natural. Between the lights, fan, humidifier and a/c running 24/7 6-8 months of the year it just cost too much. I know all the changes that have come along in the last 40 years but I'm old and enjoy what I'm doing. And worse, my wife would kill me if spent that much money for a system. šŸ¤£

Top Bottom