How many times can you flower a plant?

• Thread starter NewWorld
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Well the only time my clones have roots like that is of they spend more than 3 weeks in veg and are in DWC. So it looks like your media is staying clear. So you could keep revegging for as long as they stay healthy. Rinse to clear they could yield like monsters for years. Until the bud gets too full of lumber.

NewWorld

NewWorld

Well the only time my clones have roots like that is of they spend more than 3 weeks in veg and are in DWC. So it looks like your media is staying clear. So you could keep revegging for as long as they stay healthy. Rinse to clear they could yield like monsters for years. Until the bud gets too full of lumber.
I'd love this. Would be amazing.

Ponky

Ponky

So you anticipate a 4 pound dry trim yield? Is it 8x8 space? Or do the buds grow really thick? Or is it the strain? The most I've pulled on a Bruce Banner was 1.3 pounds out of each 4x4 space. It was pretty maxed out. And the genetics were prone to fungus. Once they get bigger than a soda can its started to be a problem.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Give me 4 weeks I'll share pictures of this grow. I'm growing Bruce banner #3 which yields massive. Using lumitek Zeus pro 600w on a 1500 x 1500 tent. I have pictures of this current grow. Although they havent started bulking yet. I'll get at least 1.5kg per light.

I wasnt commenting my yeild for ego. I was hoping some new growers would ask how I grow and I could explain and help them. Not some experienced growers to come along and get jealous. It just really makes me want to quit the site.

You can check my very 1st grow out (which I blogged on here) in a smaller tent and see I got over 6oz a plant.

I only created this post to find out if anyone else had re-vegged a plant. I did not expect to get called out on my yields
Just razzing you, I'm sure you are legit I'm just a wise ass...no offense meant....If I had of had pics of the mother 👾👾ship you'd be thinking different

NewWorld

NewWorld

So you anticipate a 4 pound dry trim yield? Is it 8x8 space? Or do the buds grow really thick? Or is it the strain? The most I've pulled on a Bruce Banner was 1.3 pounds out of each 4x4 space. It was pretty maxed out. And the genetics were prone to fungus. Once they get bigger than a soda can its started to be a problem.
It's a 5x5. So I got 4 rows of 4. Roughly 37cm2 each plant. I found in a 4x4 I was only get 3 rows of 3, working out to 40cm2 a plant.

The light is ample to cover a 5x5.

NewWorld

NewWorld

Last time I grew it some of the buds were as wide as sida cans. I'm very concern about the weight due to the height of the plants. Im going to have to find a way to support each branch otherwise they're just going to fall on to each other. I have loads of bamboo and cable ties ready

NewWorld

NewWorld

Fungus is my one concern I'm having a huge problem with humidity. The mylar walls are soaking.

NewWorld

NewWorld

Just razzing you, I'm sure you are legit I'm just a wise ass...no offense meant....If I had of had pics of the mother 👾👾ship you'd be thinking different
It's cool. When my grow goes tits up we can all have a good laugh. I've already ruined one last year. Was watering them in week 3 and turned the lights down to 25% because it was too bright on my eyes. Completely forgot to turn them back up until week 6 when I noticed the were hardly any buds formed. Was way too late. Still smoked ok 😂

NewWorld

NewWorld

You need to increase airflow. Dramatically. Condensation destroys a grow and the building its in. It's an emergency.
I'll take a look tomorrow. I have loads of filters and fans there. It's just venting them out. Cheers. Needed someone to tell me. This is the 1st time I've had a issue, mainly because it's a new 5x5 tent and I've been to lazy. Only running a 4 inch fan which I know is too small for a 4x4.

Ponky

Ponky

I'll take a look tomorrow. I have loads of filters and fans there. It's just venting them out. Cheers. Needed someone to tell me. This is the 1st time I've had a issue, mainly because it's a new 5x5 tent and I've been to lazy. Only running a 4 inch fan which I know is too small for a 4x4.
Yeah you need 6" minimum. 8" is best.

NewWorld

NewWorld

Yeah you need 6" minimum. 8" is best.
I'll keep the 4 and also add a 6". It's a pain trying to vent them outside, people notice new air vents. I put the 4 inch for veg only. I've literally been pushing my luck and probably wouldnt have changed it if you hadn't just said. If you look at the pictures I've posted above you can see droplets on the tent walls

NewWorld

NewWorld

I can't live without my dehu. I'd have to go out that day and buy another if it broke down. it runs 24/7 and I have a hard time getting it down to 60% when its 100% outside.
Getting it down is a pain. I was thinking of putting another smaller empty tent up with a dehumidifier in. Set it as low as it goes then take the inlet vent from that tent in to my grow tent. So dry air is being sucked in. It's so hard to bring the humidity down of a whole room.

Ponky

Ponky

Getting it down is a pain. I was thinking of putting another smaller empty tent up with a dehumidifier in. Set it as low as it goes then take the inlet vent from that tent in to my grow tent. So dry air is being sucked in. It's so hard to bring the humidity down of a whole room.
You won't need to. With sufficient airflow it's usually a non issue. You can buy silencing air ducting. To reduce the sound of the air. Keep the fan inside the room and run a 25 section of silenced ducting and it will quite down a lot. If you were to do anything I would just go to an 8'x8' tent. Or 10x10 if it fits. Use the 4" fans to sucks air out the lower portion of the tent among the plants. And the 6" to draw hot air out the top. And add some fans to circulate air inside the tent and you should get rid of the moisture build up.

NewWorld

NewWorld

You won't need to. With sufficient airflow it's usually a non issue. You can buy silencing air ducting. To reduce the sound of the air. Keep the fan inside the room and run a 25 section of silenced ducting and it will quite down a lot. If you were to do anything I would just go to an 8'x8' tent. Or 10x10 if it fits. Use the 4" fans to sucks air out the lower portion of the tent among the plants. And the 6" to draw hot air out the top. And add some fans to circulate air inside the tent and you should get rid of the moisture build up.
Off to sort these vents. Wish me luck 🙈😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom