how many weeks into flower do i stop big bud

• Thread starter BlazeAllDay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

here is my feeding plan. this friday the 8th it will be 4 weeks of flower when should i stop big bud? im at about 4gms per 4 gal of h2o. im in 5 gal soil pots and feed every 4 days.

How many weeks into flower do i stop big bud

How many weeks into flower do i stop big bud 2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How long do those plant run.. I run 9 week strains & stop big bud after week 5 then week 6-7 gets overdrive then flush for 2 weeks.. If u run a 8 week strain I'd stop it after week 4 & it's gunna b different if u run longer flowering strains..

BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

thanks for the advice do you know if kool bloom is the same as over drive? or do i use over drive week 6, kool bloom week 7 then flush?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thanks for the advice do you know if kool bloom is the same as over drive? or do i use over drive week 6, kool bloom week 7 then flush?
I've never actually used kool bloom but they seem 2 be both bloom bosters.. I've used mOAB & over drive at the same time but I used 1/2 of each instead of full strength with each.. I've never tryed kool bloom & over drive.. So I can't say..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if u tryed it the way u said.. 2 really find out I would try a Lil experiment.. 1 plant juss over drive then the other plant over drive 1 week them kool bloom the next week.. Even 1 plant with juss kool bloom.. & even 1 plant with 1/2 strength over drive mixed with 1/2 strength kool bloom.. U might not have room 2 try this out but that's the only way 2 see what works best 4 ur plants..

I'm sure there is somebody that has tryed this b4 maybe they will post there info

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Great products there, don't use the Kool Bloom with Overdrive they do the same thing but in different ways. Go with the OD.

Use BB weeks 2, 3 and 4. Week 5 feed your regular food no BB.
Week 5 is the transition week before adding OD in week 6 and 7 than just use regular nutrients ate 25% strength for lats 7 to 10 days.

Top Bottom