How many weeks until harvest for these please?

• Thread starter Worldwomble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Worldwomble

Worldwomble

How many weeks until harvest for these please
How many weeks until harvest for these please 2
How many weeks until harvest for these please 3
How many weeks until harvest for these please 4
How many weeks until harvest for these please 5

E

Edinburg

Nice run! If you can do that methinks you know when to chop, however I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I chop when I see about 15 percent amber trichome, at this point I flush out and chop in a week, if you chop early ie when your pistils all just turned milky the weed will go to your head, if you wait till you see 15 percent amber and flush out and chop in 7 or so days you will have about 25 percent amber trichome, this will give you a nice body high.

Worldwomble

Worldwomble

Nice run! If you can do that methinks you know when to chop, however I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I chop when I see about 15 percent amber trichome, at this point I flush out and chop in a week, if you chop early ie when your pistils all just turned milky the weed will go to your head, if you wait till you see 15 percent amber and flush out and chop in 7 or so days you will have about 25 percent amber trichome, this will give you a nice body high.
Thank you. This is actually our first time having a few plants so we’re really not sure. Have done a lot of research and experimented a lot with these

Worldwomble

Worldwomble

Tell us more how long have they been fliwering? Strain?,breeder ?

They are just getting started you got weeks and weeks
Thank for your reply. They’ve been flowering for two and a half weeks. They are Planet of the Grapes grown from clones we took from a clone we bought.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thank for your reply. They’ve been flowering for two and a half weeks. They are Planet of the Grapes grown from clones we took from a clone we bought.
Is it the ethos cut? If so plan on 10 weeks from the day you started 12/12 - I think the breeder suggested 9 but they always lowball . A friend grew from seed awhile back you should enjoy! Don’t rush it. Patience is a virtue

Worldwomble

Worldwomble

Is it the ethos cut? If so plan on 10 weeks from the day you started 12/12 - I think the breeder suggested 9 but they always lowball . A friend grew from seed awhile back you should enjoy! Don’t rush it. Patience is a virtue
Thanks Moshman, I really appreciate your reply and knowledge. This is my first grow so I’m not sure about a lot of things. My partner is still insisting it’ll only be another week and asked me to show you these closeups to see what you think.
9F92B734 89DC 4EB3 B83A 194C6E83E831
18840ADB 2BE4 4A00 8164 747884FFC88A

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

So awesome to see a flowering plant with a HPS over it. I like the color it gives off and brings back some good memories haha. Beautiful plants 👍🏼

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks Moshman, I really appreciate your reply and knowledge. This is my first grow so I’m not sure about a lot of things. My partner is still insisting it’ll only be another week and asked me to show you these closeups to see what you think. View attachment 1306035View attachment 1306036
Nice! Imo don’t even think about chopping until all the pistols have turned orange almost no white ! Then I start looking for the ripeness I prefer . Hers a for instance this is 8 weeks and not much if any amber color in the trichs

5CDB5CB8 4832 4114 9E92 1F5072901962
Top Bottom