How many?

• Thread starter Chris Mullen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yeah I can agree with that but I've never seen non skunk weed produced indoors although quality can vary usually its the strain not the grow method, I feel its easier to grow quality than quantity to an extent obviously, but its for sure easier for a newbie grower to produce quality product rather quantity in my opinion.
Like I feel that its more of an achievement to grow a large amount rather than a small amount of high quality weed, what do other growers think?

S

Sprayo1e

Yeah I can agree with that but I've never seen non skunk weed produced indoors although quality can vary usually its the strain not the grow method, I feel its easier to grow quality than quantity to an extent obviously, but its for sure easier for a newbie grower to produce quality product rather quantity in my opinion.
Like I feel that its more of an achievement to grow a large amount rather than a small amount of high quality weed, what do other growers think?

Can I get a little A and a little B??? First grow for me and I’m leaning a little more towards the yield side but a medium quality yield would be nice

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Thats how most new growers feel but that will change once you have more weed than you know what to do with. It will become all about quality.
True that but have you ever grown we call it dirt weed here (weed that tastes like shit and looks like shit) indoors from whatever ive seen grown indoors quality is always there sure theres always room for improvement but do you really get noticably more high from a strain grown perfectly compared to the same one that has had a few ups and downs through out the cycle? from my experience the quality will be there as long as the plants healthy in its last 4-5 weeks?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

True that but have you ever grown we call it dirt weed here (weed that tastes like shit and looks like shit) indoors from whatever ive seen grown indoors quality is always there sure theres always room for improvement but do you really get noticably more high from a strain grown perfectly compared to the same one that has had a few ups and downs through out the cycle? from my experience the quality will be there as long as the plants healthy in its last 4-5 weeks?
I think it's all important but I think it's important for the plant to be healthy start to finish for yields. You rarely see an unhealthy plant thrive in the last 4-5weeks. But yes I agree to an extent.

I mean dispensery weed is like that. I can't see why people accept lesser quality when you don't have to

S

Sprayo1e

Thats how most new growers feel but that will change once you have more weed than you know what to do with. It will become all about quality.

All I know is people pay for weight and not too much quality around here. I mean as long as it’s not “dirt weed” then it’s acceptable to most people. At least that I know. I rarely here questions regarding people’s weed and how they grew it and what nutes. It’s mostly how dense and if it’s fire lol.

S

Sprayo1e

All I know is people pay for weight and not too much quality around here. I mean as long as it’s not “dirt weed” then it’s acceptable to most people. At least that I know. I rarely here questions regarding people’s weed and how they grew it and what nutes. It’s mostly how dense and if it’s fire lol.
hear

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Which is a direct result of genetics and ability of the grower.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

We here also do not discuss grow techniques etc or what was used on it typically because people do not source directly from the grower here as it is not sold in shops so what yah get is what yah get as long as quality is alright... Also where Im from strain doesn't come much into it as it is difficult to source top quality strains and a lot of the time when word goes around someone has "AK47" or another well known strain its not the real deal just a nice patch of weed people like to catergorise into being one of the "famous" US strains in order to get people excited. I swear I've seen 10+ different variations of ak47 and still dunno what the real stuff looks like. Over the last year as online seed stores have become better at stealth we are beginning to see people share the love and give away clones where as a couple years ago i know people that paid up to $200 for three clones just so they know they're female my first strain i grew i got given by a friend who paid 80$ for one rooted clone hahah

Top Bottom