How much are dispensaries donating for a pound of top shelf meds

• Thread starter Don007206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Wa cuts I seen in the clubs have mites like mad. Agreed, experience is earned, takes time, drive and failures. Cant steal that...
Where I am in Wa the prices are way low compared to Seattle and east Wa. I popped in here to see don007206 new show and seen immediate trash and $'s, it kinda pissed me off since its not verified and the west is flooded with shit talkers, lies and low prices nowadays. Feels like a fucking Portland hipster showdown everytime I look around...

Budzillah

Budzillah

Its not like it was back in the day. I would say its changed for the worse. Its a new get rich scheme for the modern day yuppie. With me it started for the love of the plant then the $ followed. Never got rich but have been able to live my life and dreams instead of some other assholes life. Good luck and prosperity to the legitimate growers.

D

Dungbudd

Whats funny to me here in WA, is there are new names for the cron popping up weekly.I had some dude show me some poor critical mass and called it something like "white mass dank" and knew nothing about it but bought the start at a show. There has got to be atleast 12 different local versions of purp kush. UGH! I can't speak for the Islands but og pez and blue ARE still here in Kitsap & Pierce ,they just don't slip from our tight clinched hands...Sorry ,but Im sure you understand.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Whats funny to me here in WA, is there are new names for the cron popping up weekly.I had some dude show me some poor critical mass and called it something like "white mass dank" and knew nothing about it but bought the start at a show. There has got to be atleast 12 different local versions of purp kush. UGH! I can't speak for the Islands but og pez and blue ARE still here in Kitsap & Pierce ,they just don't slip from our tight clinched hands...Sorry ,but Im sure you understand.
Yes I totally understand. I have some of those myself. I was able to get my hands on the pez for a moment, and wow that is some awesome stuff. I truly loved it, skunky and totally on the level as diesel. Yeah as long as the dispensaries there will totally be mislabels. Do you know anything about the cherry pez? Is it the same as the pez? How about B.C. hashplant, are any of you guys growing that, it used to go by the name biker hashplant?

Budzillah: Billings sucks! That place is one of the worst representations of MT cannabis, you want to go west for the good stuff. Missoula has plenty of fire as does the Northern part of Mt and honestly the fire in that area reminds me much more of the herb in WA/pacific northwest than the cali stuff. Hope WA is better to you

D

Don007206

Man I wish I could get some pez I just ran hogs breath the only thing with hogs is little branches you got to stake the he'll out of them but that smell is nasty

Budzillah

Budzillah

sanvanalona: I heard Missoula was happening. Wrong pick of town! Im back home now so things are good. Sometimes money isnt everything. Another lesson in life learned. The grass isnt always greener on the other side. Lol

dankworth

dankworth

Don't think I saw a WA club that I ended up giving a shit about.
Don't have a lot of kind words about the WA club scene from what I saw.
Fucking fucker bragging to me about the Cali outdoor he was getting into his club, and what he was selling it for.
I will leave it at that.

The Gooch

The Gooch

In my experience the depots in WA bitch at 2800 a P. Then turn around and sell it for upwards of 15$ donations! Bullshit! If your trying to be a millionaire, Go FUCK yourself! This is supposed to be people helping other people. Most of them open their jars with a strong smell of hay?? Ever heard of curing correctly, or finishing correctly? It really is sad. I usually keep half and donate half to the select few who deserve the honor. Quality over quantity all day! Real WA dank rarely makes the Depot shelf. There are a few that represent though. Much Love!

The Gooch

The Gooch

Simpson oil going for 70-80$ donations, WTFFFFF!!! Its like we are all rich or something! Work a real job to make your money and perfect your passion on the side. These guys get p's of Cali and Oregon outdoor to turn into oil, then try to recover the price of a Gooch P with their schwag oil. Claiming 90.68% THC. My ass! They think people are stupid. The people who are popping up everywhere, growing for a living, are the ones fuckin up a good thing IMO.

I

InvisibleM

I live in WA and most the dispensaries grow their own so that is their main focus. For top quality White fire from seed the most my friend gets for it is 150 oz. One dispensary requests it, but they won't pay what it is worth even though it sells out in a few hours. It seems they want to pay about 500 a QP here at most of them.

Now I wouldn't mind 500 a QP for something I don't consider quality. Since I grow from seed, once in a while I do get a plant I just don't like. But the dispensaries are operated by guys that just want the cheapest weed they can get. I can't really get around to Seattle much but the one dispensary I went to in SE king wasn't even interested in what I had. They grew their own or their brother or whatever. It was top shelf White Fire.

I you put an add on Craigslist you can get what it is worth, but I am growing and don't have time for that, way too busy. So I would say they pay 500 a QP in Seattle. Be careful when you go into the dispensaries, don't sit down or bring any weed home unless you like spider mites.

I

InvisibleM

I was going to put up a picture but I can't find my albums. Are they gone? I loved the way this forum used to look and now....

ARE THE ALBUMS GONE????

D

Don007206

People need money and this is not the game for lazy people or cry babies this is not me taking a shot at anyone it's just the truth

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Simpson oil going for 70-80$ donations, WTFFFFF!!! Its like we are all rich or something! Work a real job to make your money and perfect your passion on the side. These guys get p's of Cali and Oregon outdoor to turn into oil, then try to recover the price of a Gooch P with their schwag oil. Claiming 90.68% THC. My ass! They think people are stupid. The people who are popping up everywhere, growing for a living, are the ones fuckin up a good thing IMO.
My buddy makes some wicked concentrates.this is pure flav shatter.I am really picky about bho and this is purged multiple times.too many people making this shit and not taking the proper steps.I think RSO,edibles,and concentrates made by rookies could really hurt some one,not to mention the material I hear of some using omg.who wants to eat a mold,mildew,and worse,AND pay damn good money.

IMG951368
KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I live in WA and most the dispensaries grow their own so that is their main focus. For top quality White fire from seed the most my friend gets for it is 150 oz. One dispensary requests it, but they won't pay what it is worth even though it sells out in a few hours. It seems they want to pay about 500 a QP here at most of them.

Now I wouldn't mind 500 a QP for something I don't consider quality. Since I grow from seed, once in a while I do get a plant I just don't like. But the dispensaries are operated by guys that just want the cheapest weed they can get. I can't really get around to Seattle much but the one dispensary I went to in SE king wasn't even interested in what I had. They grew their own or their brother or whatever. It was top shelf White Fire.

I you put an add on Craigslist you can get what it is worth, but I am growing and don't have time for that, way too busy. So I would say they pay 500 a QP in Seattle. Be careful when you go into the dispensaries, don't sit down or bring any weed home unless you like spider mites.
i think you might be a little off most these places do not grow their own, most out source cheap as hell cali and oregon bs, abd yeah they try and donate $500 for topshelf because uneducated growers up here let them get away with it.

The Gooch

The Gooch

The best by far that I have been to is, The Green Cure. He does a wicked Super Silver Haze. He,s been working it for 10 plus years. They have the donations and the best meds by far! Very personable, and is honestly the only place I trust for cuts. Beautiful and pest free!

Drainbamage

Drainbamage

I'm new to the party but personally speaking, I am old. My father first turned me on in 1967 as Sgt. Pepper's blared away. I was 17.

In response to a very old Q by sanvanalona from April, what you were speaking of is, specifically, DJ Short Blueberry. It is as fabulous as you remember and it is available right now at a certain dispensary 25 miles south of Gig Harbor, if you come in on the right day. It sells right out! Just the smell of it makes me light up (my face, I mean). No, I don't work there but I fill my prescription there. As a new licensee, I can't knowledgeably compare it to other disps, but everything is 10 per/gram and some of it is well worth it. Many of the fruit flavors, hazes, you name it. They frequently throw in gifts. Love it.

I joined this place 'cuz I want to become a small-time supplier. Been growing VG stuff outside for many years, but it looks as if indoor is much more finicky and I'm here to learn. I get my seeds from Vanc. Seed Bank, should I be looking elsewhere? Of course, OD in Washington seems fairly limited to Indica strains. I'm tired of that, I..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks for the informative reply buddy. Is b.c. bud there at all? I haven't seen bc since the mid 00's, curious if there product ever got better due to the competition. I mean there was good stuff around, always and forever in wa, but man b.c. had some nasty hey day.....pun intended. Do you guys see any Pez, Udub, Chemo (not chem dog), Trinity, or B.C. hashplant? Yeah I know my wa strains, got some homies up on the islands there. Good people, good place, and for some reason I think you guys are in the clear as far as mmj goes, heard seattle is off the hook. while on the topic of wa, whats up with Ezells chicken....man oh man talk about the chronic of fried chicken!

P.S. I smoked the real deal blueberry in the summer of 01 out in Seattle, some of the best smoke ever.....straight dark herb with a real blueberry flavor and smell, unreal. I saw it one other time in Vancouver a year later, but man does anyone any of you guys know still rock that, or do you know anything about the strain I am referring to?
i would move to seattle in a minute - on a plane tomorrow if it was not for my wife and kids boy the troubles your dick can get you in just go on and on - by the time i'm able to get to a free growing state i will be close to 50 (wish i new now what i could do when i was younger) but at least i know what ill be doing in my golden years.... and its all skills guys does not matter where you grow its how you grow.... no need to haggle over dumb shit..... its all good ....... supply and demand 400 zip here no disp add a couple 100 disp and its 200 a zip ...... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Through the 80s and 90s a friend of mind back east always had the uber dank mailed to him from Seattle. He moved to LA in the 90s and I visited him there and he was still having it sent to him. Some of the best I've ever smoked.

outwest
not a thread that you are not in outwest.....my my how do you keep up with it all man..... respect

Top Bottom