How much calmag should i add with my tap water

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

I'll hit then tomorrow with 200ppm calmag and feed till strength 500ppm, iv tested 750 That's with 200 ppm calmag,

Do you think i should let the coco dry a bit first or water daily

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i got to disagree with the 500ppm at the stage your at,they are clones ,nice ones at that,but 450 would be my max and feed twice a day,if your runoff is 750 you have a salt buildup.simple to fix,just make about a gallon of ph water at 6 and put 400 ppm feed in and feed ,take the reading as soon as it comes out pot ,check the numbers,your looking for same or damn close to what your putting in.
after you collect that first runoff imedatly when it starts,let the pot sit and drain out,wait about a hour and then run same mix threw it again yto runoff collect as soon as it comes out ,check it,those numbers right there is what you have to fix,more likely the rest of the gallon you have will do that,main thing is this mate,if you dont wont issues,feed your plants to a good 20 or 30% runoff every time,yes it is a waste,but there aint no issues,mylast grow i flushed 1 time about a week before the flower flip,i had a tiny amount of salt,so i just feed the cal mag at 250 and ph at 6 for 2 days and it washed itself out.
last day and i did check at harvest because i want to reuse the coco,i tested it,it was the exact same as what went in coming out at harvest which was 250ppm,dont ever let it dry either,with coco the cation exchange is important,that air and fresh nutes what makes them bitchs ready for the prom fast

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i got to disagree with the 500ppm at the stage your at,they are clones ,nice ones at that,but 450 would be my max and feed twice a day,if your runoff is 750 you have a salt buildup.simple to fix,just make about a gallon of ph water at 6 and put 400 ppm feed in and feed ,take the reading as soon as it comes out pot ,check the numbers,your looking for same or damn close to what your putting in.
after you collect that first runoff imedatly when it starts,let the pot sit and drain out,wait about a hour and then run same mix threw it again yto runoff collect as soon as it comes out ,check it,those numbers right there is what you have to fix,more likely the rest of the gallon you have will do that,main thing is this mate,if you dont wont issues,feed your plants to a good 20 or 30% runoff every time,yes it is a waste,but there aint no issues,mylast grow i flushed 1 time about a week before the flower flip,i had a tiny amount of salt,so i just feed the cal mag at 250 and ph at 6 for 2 days and it washed itself out.
last day and i did check at harvest because i want to reuse the coco,i tested it,it was the exact same as what went in coming out at harvest which was 250ppm,dont ever let it dry either,with coco the cation exchange is important,that air and fresh nutes what makes them bitchs ready for the prom fast
I would agree. I was thinking ph perfect because it's needs that much to stay stable.

Ph 007

Ph 007

I shall try twice a day and Hipfully it will clear.up quicker, plan is tomorrow 200ppm calmag and canna fees line till get 500 ppm that with the calmag 500ppm.total, and gonna test run off and then few hours later go.off that run.off and add more feed if needs and water again

You guys think this sorta of stress in veg can cause hermi?

And is on run off 6.4.Ok? I like.to see 6.0 /6.2 I usually get it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I shall try twice a day and Hipfully it will clear.up quicker, plan is tomorrow 200ppm calmag and canna fees line till get 500 ppm that with the calmag 500ppm.total, and gonna test run off and then few hours later go.off that run.off and add more feed if needs and water again

Still would say no cal mag. Those nutrients are balanced for coco.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Sorry pal just read the first 3 lines I got for sleep started few cans and spliff hard to stay awake now ha, I'll have read baxk tomorrow before I feed and stat. Inn the low side like.you say and the run off and decide for next feed few later, so 200ppm calmag should be safe,, ill feed till 450 with thet calmag so.i will.be 450 measure.run off.

Off bed now struggling here.

THANKS.for the help guys.ill update tomorrow.hopefully u be around to help

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that is salt build up mate ,your gonna fix that, 6.2 is high in my opinion,6.4 i would damn sure be flushing. i would still go the 150 cal mag and finish to 400 for total feed myself,500 is to much i think,thing is mate if you want to push the plant,no how first,pushing while there young like this is a train wreck trying to happen,coco is fast becasue you are keeping fresh air and fresh nutes in the root zone at all times ,that doesnt mean throw 2600ppm at them,they only take what they want,i have had plants that wouldnt take any feed in soil ,so dont push um let them be kids you dig.
once you get a couple coco grows under you belt bang away,but have jars full before you wonder off to the unknown hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Still would say no cal mag. Those nutrients are balanced for coco.
ive never used the line but know my bros work so i agree with that,my tap water i dont use cal mag,and i only use it while im using ro water,thats at first life and right before harvest
i wouldnt even know how to act with 80ppm as a water source hahaaha,when i lived in the city my water was 475 tasted like crap

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

ive never used the line but know my bros work so i agree with that,my tap water i dont use cal mag,and i only use it while im using ro water,thats at first life and right before harvest
i wouldnt even know how to act with 80ppm as a water source hahaaha,when i lived in the city my water was 475 tasted like crap
Haha ikr most would kill for that 80ppm water.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Haha ikr most would kill for that 80ppm water.

hell this bottle water i been getting at wal mart is 30 ppm,this time year my well gets to about 375,im in a limestone base aquifer,shit just eats up the plumbing.
speeking of what else you gonna do when it 109 outside

Ph 007

Ph 007

but with all them ml's what was the over all ppm when you feed?
stupid question but i will ask anyway,did you rinse the coco? if it was already ph correct,did you check it?coco has to have cal mag,it has only what you feed it.
im thinking a plant that size i would be running around 400 to 450 ppm total and 150 of it would be cal mag if i was using ro water,with tap water no cal mag ,i already have hard water so it has plenty
No i didn't rinse the coco , canna coco is pre-buffed, im not sure what the ph was, I just made a feed up and phed that and sayr to run off

chemistry

chemistry

You look like you have a few defs, but not defs if you know what I mean. Oldy has it cornered with PH, plants cant take up certain parts of it's feed if it's not in the right PH zone, one plant looks like it about to show a big Cal def, which is normally down to PH when your feeding 500ppm, this is more than likely why the run off is 700, nothing is moving through the medium at the right PH, and at 700ppm you should see a bit of burning.

Ph 007

Ph 007

You look like you have a few defs, but not defs if you know what I mean. Oldy has it cornered with PH, plants cant take up certain parts of it's feed if it's not in the right PH zone, one plant looks like it about to show a big Cal def, which is normally down to PH when your feeding 500ppm, this is more than likely why the run off is 700, nothing is moving through the medium at the right PH, and at 700ppm you should see a bit of burning.
I did use.to.ph to 5.8 last few weeks I'm trying 6.0, ingwt problems with both and if had success with 500ppm from clone I coco , run off usually is after that 500ppm in, is 400ppm it in gonna try bit left limiter said for few days

Latest posts

Top Bottom