How much can i get?

• Thread starter Valik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Valik

Hii evryone, i have 2 big plant 3 mount veg under 1000w led , tent 4*8 .
Begin week 6 0f flower....

How much can i get dry?

How much can i get
How much can i get 2
How much can i get 3
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
75-80% usual drying loss of wet cut weight of buds. or at least that's what I've consistently gotten around.

Anthem

Anthem

Hii evryone, i have 2 big plant 3 mount veg under 1000w led , tent 4*8 .
Begin week 6 0f flower....

How much can i get dry?
I do not really like to respond to these kind of threads because well people get pissed off. First off I am looking at your plants and a 1000 watt light is going to have the plant further along then yours is. The Pistils will be more developed by week six with a 1000 watt light. So I would plan on going an extra 2 to 4 weeks depending on the strains.
As far as yield goes I would say maybe a half pound. The light source is not strong enough to product the results you are hoping for. Sorry but just trying to be honest.

V

Valik

75-80% אובדן ייבוש רגיל של משקל חתך רטוב של ניצנים. או לפחות זה מה שמצאתי בעקביות.
i know but how much can i get in finel?

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
The general old school rule of thumb I was taught. If you roll it in a joint and it will stay lit it is dry.
ironically i use cigars and i would notice the first stuff i'd smoke i would have to re light once or twice on average - this is good info. I have a harvest in about 5-6 weeks and want to make sure i do this cure better than previous runs.

Anthem

Anthem

Here I go arguing with anthem 😳😕.
I do weigh wet and dry every time. Every single time. It’s 15-18% every damn time. Same test. Joint lit continuously or not dry. Now let me defer to Anthem and please everyone ignore this post 😂
Can you explain your process further. Like what is your first thing weighted exactly? It is the whole plant cut off at the very bottom?
What is your dried weight? is it the buds just removed from the stems? or Stems and all? Please be specific because these are hard numbers I have learned over the years and secondly please explain when you weight your final number. Like after how many days of curing at what parameters?

Anthem

Anthem

ironically i use cigars and i would notice the first stuff i'd smoke i would have to re light once or twice on average - this is good info. I have a harvest in about 5-6 weeks and want to make sure i do this cure better than previous runs.
Myself I think people today are putting a lot of effort into the cure. It is really only about a 3 to 4 week process. I shoot for 70 degrees and 50 percent RH for 2 days and drop it to 65 and about 58 for another 6 days. These are just arms of the plants not whole plants and all fan leaves have been removed. They go from there to storage tots for 2 to 3 week opening every day or two depending upon outside conditions. I do live in a desert like area but only 3 miles from the ocean. I just put stuff way and it was pretty dry because the environment outside was low in humidity. So that is what works for me.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Can you explain your process further. Like what is your first thing weighted exactly? It is the whole plant cut off at the very bottom?
What is your dried weight? is it the buds just removed from the stems? or Stems and all? Please be specific because these are hard numbers I have learned over the years and secondly please explain when you weight your final number. Like after how many days of curing at what parameters?
Yes. Wet Trim, 5-6 dry in tent on trays with holes ya know. Humidity in tent 59% down to 54%ish. Into jars burped for 10-12 days. Now starts my “cure”. I weigh 1 week into cure when rH goes
Below 50% and J stays Lit.
I weigh everything but about 5 inches of main stalk.

Anthem

Anthem

Yes. Wet Trim, 5-6 dry in tent on trays with holes ya know. Humidity in tent 59% down to 54%ish. Into jars burped for 10-12 days. Now starts my “cure”. I weigh 1 week into cure when rH goes
Below 50% and J stays Lit.
I weigh everything but about 5 inches of main stalk.
OK so we have a different process, so it all makes sense. I only weight the final trimmed bud weight. My best to date is right around 2.75 pounds per light of final trimmed product. I have been struggling with some nutrient issues the last year that I believe I have figured out more than I think. So I am hoping to get back to those numbers.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

My plants looks good?
Yeah looks good. Needs time yet but youll have a good harvest im sure. I always tell muself 4 ounces per plant that way im never disappointed. Especially when i pull 12.5 from 1 plant.

Top Bottom