How much do you think this plant will yield?

• Thread starter Cdub97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cdub97

Cdub97

I’ve got roughly 3 grows under my belt. Once in 2002 in a closet with a buddy. Once outside around 2005 in some containers that did ok except there was so much leftover salts the weed wouldn’t even burn. And there was another closet grow that was pretty bad too around 2011 I guess.

This is the first time I tried to do a good job. 15 GALLON Fabric pot. Good neutral soil. Good nutrients. Attention to PH and temperature. This plant was mostly vegged outside but it was brought inside and placed under 2x 400w high pressure sodium lamps to finish.

I’m currently wrapping up week 6 of flowering right now. The wait is killing my patience at this point. I did screw up and gave it waaaaay too much nitrogen before it started flowering. The damage is still with me to some extent.

Anyhow, GUESSES on my yield? 2-3 weeks left over here. Branches are starting to sag. I might have to support them??? I’ve never had a plant anywhere near this big before. It’s the biggest frostiest thing I’ve ever seen with my own two eyes. Any more experienced growers here care to take a ballpark guess as to what I’ll end up with?

How much do you think this plant will yield
How much do you think this plant will yield 2
How much do you think this plant will yield 3
How much do you think this plant will yield 4
How much do you think this plant will yield 5
How much do you think this plant will yield 6
Last edited:
Cdub97

Cdub97

I guess what I’m wondering since I’m pretty much a beginner...

Could I really expect 400+ grams here? Is that possible or is that a number only a very advanced grower could achieve?

...in looking at it I sure don’t see that much...but it’s been so long since I’ve grown I can’t remember what the last 2-3 weeks are like as far as bulking up buds.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I reckon about 5 -8oz but still weeks away in my opinion so make sure your patient to achieve this :)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You've still got a ways to go, buds are hardly bigger than the stem yet. Patience is key, early birds get underdeveloped buds that dont get you stoned 👎
I reckon about 5 -8oz but still weeks away in my opinion so make sure your patient to achieve this :)
These..... I know I still am like "aren't you fucking done yet" for at least a week before I chop lol

Cdub97

Cdub97

Just in case anyone was worried I’m not chopping early. Not by a long shot. It’ll be 8 weeks minimum. Probably 9. Followed by three days of continuous darkness. 😉

I hope I get a lot more weight out of the last 2-3 weeks. It’s not nearly bulky enough in my opinion. I was kind of worried I just really messed up yield with the mistakes I’d made.

I have noticed there are quite a few branches that are really beginning to sag. What do you guys do if they fall over? Tie em up to the ceiling with string or something?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just in case anyone was worried I’m not chopping early. Not by a long shot. It’ll be 8 weeks minimum. Probably 9. Followed by three days of continuous darkness. 😉

I hope I get a lot more weight out of the last 2-3 weeks. It’s not nearly bulky enough in my opinion. I was kind of worried I just really messed up yield with the mistakes I’d made.

I have noticed there are quite a few branches that are really beginning to sag. What do you guys do if they fall over? Tie em up to the ceiling with string or something?

Bamboo stakes and soft tie wire so I can still move the plants.

Deke

Deke

Ditto. But the next few weeks will change everything. You like you have a time in your head for when it will be done. Don't. I'm going into week 12 on a 9 week plants. It's done when it's done. Make sure to get a loupe to really know. Nice plant by the way!

Cdub97

Cdub97

Ditto. But the next few weeks will change everything. You like you have a time in your head for when it will be done. Don't. I'm going into week 12 on a 9 week plants. It's done when it's done. Make sure to get a loupe to really know. Nice plant by the way!

I’m guessing 6-8 also.

I have a scope....you’re right. It’s hard to use!

I just figured indica dominants won’t take much longer than 8-9 right?

B301AFBE 0D4D 4C9A A7DA C483D93FBB28

Latest posts

Top Bottom