• Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

How much longer before the two week flush
How much longer before the two week flush 2
How much longer before the two week flush 3
How much longer before the two week flush 4

Hey guys I’m wondering how far along you think my girls are and how much long until I start the two week flush? I have a jewelers loupe and the trichomes are starting to look cloudy. I just don’t want to flush too early.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'd say 2-3 weeks minimum.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Dont Flush
Depends, I think, but maybe not 2 weeks long.
I would also consider maybe moving the lights up a tad. I see some minor cupping here. Back them off a little, if you haven't yet. Anyhow, that's my $.02

The plant looks good and frosty, nice job so far.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Flushing is a myth, and not supported by science. Only reason to ever flush is if one is having nutrient lockout, and/or PH problems. Reduce feed 2 weeks before harvest as they dont need the extra nutrients, but starving them is counterproductive

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I wait till I see about 20% amber trichome then I know I will be choping in about 10 days at that point I flush out plants with cold tap water bc this will help your pistils turn, you chop by trichome not your pistils. Get a good glass or jewlers loupe.

TSD

TSD

They look at least a few weeks away from being done... but I don't really "flush" I just give plain water once they look close and then don't water at all for about a week before harvest. But I do organic outdoor... so my opinion probably isn't useful to you lol.

growsince79

growsince79

I wait till I see about 20% amber trichome then I know I will be choping in about 10 days at that point I flush out plants with cold tap water bc this will help your pistils turn, you chop by trichome not your pistils. Get a good glass or jewlers loupe.
You need to know what color is ripe for your particular strain. My strains are usually done when you see 5-10% amber. At 30% they're garbage. Some autos are worthless at 5-10%. and need 40%. Beginners should ditch the scope and harvest when the bud is ripe.

Top Bottom