How much longer for this bagseed?

• Thread starter Captainhowdy5683
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captainhowdy5683

Captainhowdy5683

This is a bagseed have it under a mars ts600 and a platinum p150 in soil using fox farms soil trio this is my first grow so trying to be patient I think it has been 4.5 wks since 12/12 flip

How much longer for this bagseed
How much longer for this bagseed 2
How much longer for this bagseed 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

See all those "white hairs" all over your buds? They will be all or almost all red and shriveled before it's done.

This gives you plenty of time to order a decent magnifier and have it delivered, because you will need it to examine the trichomes. Get one that can magnify to at least 20X, but you also want some lower power.

I use this one, because I also use it for work. Some people have some pretty nice little hand-held microscopes, though. Do not be stuck on getting this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Bausch-Lomb-...d+lens&qid=1609601042&sr=8-10&tag=googhydr-20

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
If you want a microscope, I suggest this one. jewelers loupes are better for trichomes because you can see more of them and they're easier to use but microscopes are also good for scoping mites and other stuff like that.

Captainhowdy5683

Captainhowdy5683

Thanks for the reply was just curious not sure what the strain is I was told that it was white siberian but I don't belive everything I hear lol and I will keep in mind the jewlers loupe

Badchoice

Badchoice

That’s a very festive looking cookie tray you got for a water catcher I like it.

Top Bottom