How much longer til harvest

• Thread starter Allee5567
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

Where are you located? I’m here in Mass and the is is how my girls are looking.

C1C2292F ED6C 4100 8EA0 4CD8FA753696

Allee5567

Allee5567

Where are you located? I’m here in Mass and the is is how my girls are looking.

View attachment 1171483
Shes very beautiful. Were over in IN getting pounded with rain the past couple days with low temps. Being our first year im really scared of a bad mold problem after reading up about weather effects on the girls during flowering. Any advice for a newbie to help keep that dreaded stuff off our ladies? Hopefully im just over worrying about this issue.

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

We are on day 2 of constant rain. Yesterday it was HEAVY & WINDY, today they are calling for drizzle all day. No broken branches, I've got them trellised pretty good,
I just keep inspecting them between down pours. I have been dealing with Leaf Septoria since mid summer. I see it is rearing its ugly head again. I will be out there trimming what ever is visible then I will have to spray some Lost Coast to avoid it creeping into the Buds. Plus I will be up on a ladder inspecting for any signs of Bud Rot.
All we can do is inspect, access and figure out the best solutions from there. Guy down the street pulled all of his before these storms, his Tricombs were crystal clear, but it was his call. I rolled the dice and am sticking it out.
There are those who say if you go to shake the plant to try and remove the water it shakes the water deeper into the buds, but I shake anyway.
Droopy n Saggy here in Mich. Just gotta keep Duckin & Swingin...

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

After rains I use a leaf blower to blow off water. I keep it at some distance so it doesn’t pound the branches but it definitely works better than hand shaking and it’s especially helpful for tall plants. I try to blow off water away from other plants.

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

I to use to use a blower and try to direct it from other plants. But I did notice my septoria issue seemed to be spreading to all the other plants. Was it from the blower or just happening naturally ? Not sure. So I have been holding off. But I agree it definitely helps them to dry faster.

Top Bottom