How much longer until harvest?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

First time grower here.. I’ve noticed some of the buds are really small on 2 plants and their already in week 3 or 4 of flowering.. ive been feeding them grow big, tiger bloom, big bloom and flower fuel (the powder kind) .. each picture are separate plants and different strains, bio diesel, og legend kush, sour strawberry and Charlie sheen.. from what I can see it looks like it’s about 30/70 white/orange trichomes (haven’t used a magnifying glass yet).. any and all help is appreciated thanks y’all!

How much longer until harvest
How much longer until harvest 2
How much longer until harvest 3
How much longer until harvest 4
How much longer until harvest 5
QuestForZest

QuestForZest

Depending on where you are (state/region/shade on your property) and what strain that is; you are pretty much in alignment with everyone at this point and look like you are in week 3 going on 4.

Miked1988

Miked1988

Depending on where you are (state/region/shade on your property) and what strain that is; you are pretty much in alignment with everyone at this point and look like you are in week 3 going on 4.
Thanks for the info appreciate it! I’m in Sacramento, ca and yeah I started them in the beginning of June, their all clones not seedlings

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like they have 5-6 weeks left. I'd take a close look at the undersides of the leaves, looks like you have some bug damage there that resembles spider mite signs.

Top Bottom