How much longer until I flip to 12/12 for flowering?

• Thread starter ZasinZebra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZasinZebra

ZasinZebra

Hi Everyone, this is my first grow and hoping for some advice on how much longer I should stay in veg before flipping to 12/12 for flowering. I have 2 girls in 7 gallon bags and another insurance policy in a 1 gallon (bag seeds, got lucky on both). Overall they look healthy and are continuing to grow more foliage - I’ve been using a peat based soil, a 450W viparspectra LED inside a 2x4 tent, ph consistent at 6.4, using fox farms nutes. The two big ones sprouted from seed on Aug 7, so approaching 2 months now.

The first one I used a great deal of HST, topping to 4th node, trimming shoots near the base and some bending, but I have 4 primary colas now, it’s been a bit slower to develop bigger fan leaves but there’s been progress every day.

The second one I fimmed a week ago, I’ve noticed more lateral growth since but she has been doing great.

I don’t mind waiting longer and my tent is 7’ tall so I have some room to play with. Would you give it another few weeks before flipping?

Cheers,
Zebra

How much longer until i flip to 1212 for flowering
How much longer until i flip to 1212 for flowering 2
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

They will streeeeetch. You can flip now. Are you LST’ing her. This was mine at begging of flower to a few weeks ago. I have a 2x3x5 tent and my light is as high as I can go. I had to LST her a good amount to not get to high
DCBE6C67 CCE9 4E3B 8282 BD6843F50F78
CC8CD4EF 0F21 4823 9AC3 03B27D4DAFE9

Top Bottom