Eternulwinter

Started flowering a month ago.day 63 since sprout

this plant got “slightly” stunted so don’t judge size

B8EB5B6E 7565 4AF6 B9C6 1B48F01FB727
B64C8131 2EC5 4FFE 812E AAB99C775B03
99CB93CD C532 4524 B0F6 9153456E5F9F
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

No were near ready! I chop when trichome is 20% amber, remember you chop by trichome not pistils and you have no trichome. I know it's hard but you cant wish a plant to finish bc they have there own agenda, i highly recommend Atami Bloombastic i run autoflowers in a perpetual grow bc i want weed now! But you just cannot rush them! As stated there on there time not yours, ur plants may be stunted but look very healthy i would say it's not you but the strain.

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Been in flower since august 7
Well, ok but they got quite a ways to go yet. Just sit back and enjoy the show. They look hungry by the
No were near ready! I chop when trichome is 20% amber, remember you chop by trichome not pistils and you have no trichome. I know it's hard but you cant wish a plant to finish bc they have there own agenda, i highly recommend Atami Bloombastic i run autoflowers in a perpetual grow bc i want weed now! But you just cannot rush them! As stated there on there time not yours, ur plants may be stunted but look very healthy i would say it's not you but the strain.
Wasn’t really trying to chop it or harvest early, I was just wondering how long since I am new to growing And they were stunted.thanks for your input on bloombastic👍
I have big bloom from fox farm I can add

Top Bottom