How much longer you think I got?

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Thoughts on yield and time left?

The gelot.og on the left has massive weight on it. Every single branch wants to fall, basically have them laying on one another. I will scrog next time. Frankly I didn't think I would have this kind of success.

I made a new thread because the other is in the hydro section which few prolly search.

All the info on my grow is here

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

At least a couple weeks.
Good good.. Got any advice as to Temp, size of room and recommended humidity for the drying room? My humidity stays at 50 naturally. The room feeding the grow rooms air will have an ac unit, its not on yet due to wiring it up. What should I set it at if I'm using the bedroom the grow closet is in as a drying room? (this bedroom will feed my 2x4 grow closest and my 4x8 grow half walled room which isn't finished yet. I'm actually using this ac to cool that hid room.

My water Temps are 76 right now for tent grow. I was thinking 65 for the ac VS the current 71 central air temp received. This room will now be sealed from the rest of the houses ac system. That should drop res temp and larger grow room temp. Guess I need to know the night time low Temps for growing too.. I'm feeding a larger room from it. . Thst room gets too hot lol.. This new ac will cool my small tent too.. Hopefully not too much though.

It's dumb these bastards are still exploding and not dead. Ever since I turned the light up the water stays warm.. Roots are white so I'm happy.. . They happy.. Plants happy.. I'm patient and going to bed. Looking forwards to everyone else's input too.

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So it's been two weeks :) she pinched a top off days ago and we just smoked it.. Fire.. Absolutely fire.. But question is I want it perfect. So how much longer.. And how long do I dry for and at what temp?

20210617 131626
20210617 131609 HDR
20210617 131355 HDR
20210617 131330 HDR
20210617 131342
20210617 131435 HDR
20210617 131426
20210617 131528
20210617 131546
20210617 131408 HDR
freezeland2

freezeland2

You might consider selective harvesting of the top buds which have all pistils retracted. That will expose the lower bud sites to more light which you can continue to finish until they also have pistils fully retracted. Dry at 65 - 70 degrees with an Rh of 50 - 60%. Enjoy your harvest.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hard to say, perfect is subjective, it looks like it is almost done, maybe another 5-7 days?

There shouldn't be a specific time for drying, it all depends on the thickness of the buds, the temperature and RH of the room, etc. Keep the temps around 60-70 and the RH around 60% to give it a slow dry until they are slightly crispy on the outside, then brown paper bag em and let them get fresh air every 12-24 hours. That helps to dry them at a slower rate than hanging. Once they are done drying, the stem will snap, but still have a lil moisture inside the bud, you cure the buds in jars. Some people use a hygrometer too, but I never used that so I can't really comment on how to use it.

It takes practice, so everything probably won't be perfect the first time, but the temperature and humidity of the environment is of utmost importance.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Hard to say, perfect is subjective, it looks like it is almost done, maybe another 5-7 days?

There shouldn't be a specific time for drying, it all depends on the thickness of the buds, the temperature and RH of the room, etc. Keep the temps around 60-70 and the RH around 60% to give it a slow dry until they are slightly crispy on the outside, then brown paper bag em and let them get fresh air every 12-24 hours. That helps to dry them at a slower rate than hanging. Once they are done drying, the stem will snap, but still have a lil moisture inside the bud, you cure the buds in jars. Some people use a hygrometer too, but I never used that so I can't really comment on how to use it.

It takes practice, so everything probably won't be perfect the first time, but the temperature and humidity of the environment is of utmost importance.

So I'm actually feeding them too pretty heavy. They are up taking at around 700ppm lol..think I should just switch to water for the next week and call it good?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

So I'm actually feeding them too pretty heavy. They are up taking at around 700ppm lol..think I should just switch to water for the next week and call it good?

I personally don't flush with plain water, but reducing the nutrient strength is recommended most of the time.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So the ac unit produces a bit of humidity that I wasn't ready for. I wanted to keep the drying room at 65 but it's at 70% humidity. If I turn it up to 70 I'm only at 50% humidity because it rarely runs.

Would a 70 temp with 50% humidity be better than 65 temp with 70% humidity? Soon I can adjust my exhaust fans down which should cause the humidity to drop due to needing less ac.

Latest posts

Top Bottom