How much of a difference does the gauge make?

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the123321

the123321

I am looking at the dabpress 6 ton and the 10 ton driptech with the pump with gauge for personal use to press mostly fresh bud and dry sift kief with it. The 10 ton with the pump with gauge is like $120 more. Is having the gauge worth the extra $120 on there?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I am looking at the dabpress 6 ton and the 10 ton driptech with the pump with gauge for personal use to press mostly fresh bud and dry sift kief with it. The 10 ton with the pump with gauge is like $120 more. Is having the gauge worth the extra $120 on there?
Yes .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
For a person to be asking so many questions you must be righting a book . šŸ§šŸ¤“

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

I have the 10T mini. Bought it specifically bc I could use the guage. I got a digital guage so I can record exact pressures to the digit. To the contrary you absolutely do not need it after you get some presses under your belt I'm pretty confident I can do it mostly by sight and even feel. If you're just trying to squeeze a quarter ounce once a week to have some stuff to dab by all means go with the bottle jack style.

Latest posts

Top Bottom