How Much Water Do I Give 10 Gallon Pot?

• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto

So there just hungry ? Cuz they give me the claw and some leafs turned yellow but I did burn them with the light so was that's the reason ?
And I put 8ML for the 5 gallon because when I went higher it gave me nitrogen toxicity but that was like 2 weeks ago so I kinda got scared. I usually mix it in by which bottle I grab is there a certain way I should be mixing it ?

C

ChuiSoto

Here are som examples of my plants there PPM is 240 so I'm not sure what's going on. Cuz they aren't dark green but some leaves are clawed I'm not sure what is going on

IMG 1861
IMG 1855
IMG 1864
IMG 1863
C

ChuiSoto

So I put all the nutrients full amounts and even then it only went to 400 PPM. So what am I doing wrong ?

Neckup

Neckup

Up the nutrient levels to around 600ppm for 7 days and if the yellow remains in the new growth increase the nutrients to 800ppm for the next 7 days. Keep the ph at 5.8 - 6.0 and avoid over watering.

There gonna be slow in those massive pots but they will come good.

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Clones are whiny bitches buddy...seriously, sure, they're female plants, and they're the same strain as the mother plant it was cloned from, but with clones, you get very sensitive plants, vulnerable to what seems like everything...I've had two clones this year turn hermaphrodites on me. Plants grown from seeds are stronger & healthier plants in my opinion...ya, sure, you have to gamble trying to get all females, but that's part of the fun in growing...sometimes you luck out and get all female plants. You'll see from experience...try seeds, you'll see the difference.

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

It appears to me that you're making Rocket Science out of something fairly simple. Is it really necessary,,,parts per million? Does Mother Nature have formulas like that? Maybe?

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

It doesn't matter if you keep them in veg state for 6 months buddy...transplant them into smaller pots, half that size...be careful and do it right and you'll have little to no stunting because of it. Don't fret about it so much...and try using ProMix Mycorrhizae mixture, my plants just love them.

Photo on 2021 04 25 at 528 PM 2
Photo on 2021 04 25 at 528 PM 4
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
how much water do i give a ten gallon pot... is that a trick question?

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

I use 10 gallon fabric bags...I seem to have nicer plants in those. I use ProMix Mycorrhizae mixed with appropriate amounts of muriate of potash & flowering bat guano, throw in some worm castings. I have a bag of dry soil mix sitting around, no plant in it, that way you can hypothesize (guess) when your plants are dry. The rule of thumb I have abided by, and for good reason, is watering at the right time...in my opinion, it'd be better off she got a bit less water than too much. Too much water always creates much bigger issues...and get yourself a pH meter digital...$25 to $40...well worth it. No more WTF is wrong with my plants issues...or much less problems regarding nutrient uptake...be it nutrient lockout, nutrient toxicity, or whatever, a pH meter keeping your nutrient mixture in a pH range between 6-6.7pH. Ever since I started using the pH meter, even though my tap water is in the range, I still have noticed almost zero problems regarding nutrients. Sorry for babylon there, um, ya, just water them when they're dry...mine only need once a week...one plant in a 15 gallon bag gets two gallons of water and nutrients, the other two I have flowering now are in 10 gallon fabric bags, they get 1 and a half gallons each. I read everywhere, saying water your plants every two or three days...that's too much for me...don't go by what people tell you unless they live in the same town with same climate conditions. I watered all three plants like I said last Thursday night, it's Weds, and they're all still a bit heavy and look just fine. Go by that too...if the leaves are a bit droopy, the container is light to lift, then water it...you'll see after an hour or two watering her...she'll be reaching for the light...trust me.

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

1 & 1/2 gallons to 2 gallons ( 6 to 8 litres) every week I water mine...rarely sooner than that...root rot is fukin' scary...fuk dat noize.

Top Bottom