how much water

• Thread starter cantsmokethat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cantsmokethat

hi how goes it all little advice if youed be so kind i have a bucket flood and drain set up and was woundering how often to flood. im using pepples and heard you cant over water with these, is this true.. girls will put in at about 3-4 weeks old under a 400 mh my idea is to flood for 15 mins every two hours and up it as they grow how dose this sound ?
thankin u kindly

R

Rural_GrowOp

Sounds about right. Most people usually flood more frequently when the lights off and maybe only once during the dark cycle. I would start with 15 mins every 2 hours and watch how they respond. Then adjust to what there telling you. Good luck with your grow. By the way what strains are you running?

hubcap

hubcap

pebbles? as in stones?
or pebbles, as in clay balls, or pellets?

C

cantsmokethat

cheers guys
im growing lemon skunk only have 5 seeds fem's im a new so took advice from shop, i have to buy no farmin pals didnt want to buy exspensive ones first off and guy said these are quite forgivin...lookin forward too geting the jack's and the ak but tthey wanted 80 odd ££ for 5 bit risky for 1st time but once im up too speed ill be namin me own weed haha..
as for fan set up at min i have 1 150 rkv ext for both rooms the fan moving the co2 is a 12" osc home fan on lowest speed no inline i thought this push co2 out too quick and be sucked out b4 plants do theeir thing..
pic says a 1000 words i need a cam but anit this risky also thanks once more....

hubcap

hubcap

if youre looking for a good, not so pricey jack herer..
check out sannies jack
www.sanniesshop.com

i dont think there are any here, at the farm, thats why i linked you

B

bambam13579

yer some good cheap seeds at sannies and good freebies

Top Bottom