How much weed is required to enter a strain in a cannabis cup competition?????

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I've up to a pound depending on the competition.

Also quanity needed to enter bubble hash?

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
I've up to a pound depending on the competition.

Also quanity needed to enter bubble hash?
Is it organic according to omri?
Get a couple oz to me if it is and ill give you a serious report on it in depth.
I would love to be like a ropert and ebert meets san dose labs quality control of organic weed lol.
I will tangibly analyze the funky stuff out that bud.
My service would be paid for and the couple oz I would some how get.
Extensive photo documentation
I'm brutally honest even to myself...
You will get a no bullshit view. I have a broad strain diary of experiences and recall geno variations lab analysis can only give numbers and names but I can put a serious grade across the board.

I think that if you were a huge operation with future prospects. over a pound would be needed to test accurately. of various seasons of the same strain pheno would be needed.

But I will only report on true organic bud and hash...no well its an element on the table so its organic or I got it here on earth so its organic.

Then you can do what you want with the report bury it or be a part of my publishing.
Think about it. All of you.

juggernaut

juggernaut

If I entered a cannabis cup how much weed would I have to give them to enter?

Dbear180

Dbear180

Is it organic according to omri?
Get a couple oz to me if it is and ill give you a serious report on it in depth.
I would love to be like a ropert and ebert meets san dose labs quality control of organic weed lol.
I will tangibly analyze the funky stuff out that bud.
My service would be paid for and the couple oz I would some how get.
Extensive photo documentation
I'm brutally honest even to myself...
You will get a no bullshit view. I have a broad strain diary of experiences and recall geno variations lab analysis can only give numbers and names but I can put a serious grade across the board.

I think that if you were a huge operation with future prospects. over a pound would be needed to test accurately. of various seasons of the same strain pheno would be needed.

But I will only report on true organic bud and hash...no well its an element on the table so its organic or I got it here on earth so its organic.

Then you can do what you want with the report bury it or be a part of my publishing.
Think about it. All of you.

You tired of smoking that 100% organic moldy weed you were bragging about a while back?

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
You tired of smoking that 100% organic moldy weed you were bragging about a while back?
Brah that moldy 707truthband still beat out 95% the competition... Had the flavor n smoothness along with the effect. Hawaii tell me what you think about our nugs... And ill see if you are legit or selling something else. Let me szee your word choice and experence...cuz your cultivation pictures are great. But ive passed on bangin models before for a homely bitch with flavor and style... lmao
I make band like the beatles you can only enjoy their work after I approve... AWWWWW YEAAAAA YEAAAA .LMAO legit someone will either give me a serious shot or they won't but atleast I put myself out there and know I'm capable of being an epic guiding light. A real innovator will recognize me. Just by feel in my type n that dream.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Brah that moldy 707truthband still beat out 95% the competition... Had the flavor n smoothness along with the effect. Hawaii tell me what you think about our nugs... And ill see if you are legit or selling something else. Let me szee your word choice and experence...cuz your cultivation pictures are great. But ive passed on bangin models before for a homely bitch with flavor and style... lmao
I make band like the beatles you can only enjoy their work after I approve... AWWWWW YEAAAAA YEAAAA .LMAO legit someone will either give me a serious shot or they won't but atleast I put myself out there and know I'm capable of being an epic guiding light. A real innovator will recognize me. Just by feel in my type n that dream.

lol thanks for the props 👍 To be honest man you need some credit before anyone is just gonna rain buds on you for reviews. To say your good at something is one thing, but letting your work speak for itself, from one grower to another is a whole other level.

Not shitting on your goal at all, just being real, nobody is gonna just hand it to you.

4plant

4plant

That’s the problem, people spending years of their lives breeding a single amazing strain get nothing and the salesmen clean up.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
lol thanks for the props 👍 To be honest man you need some credit before anyone is just gonna rain buds on you for reviews. To say your good at something is one thing, but letting your work speak for itself, from one grower to another is a whole other level.

Not shitting on your goal at all, just being real, nobody is gonna just hand it to you.
All I can do from here is to say my piece and if your really pro then you know I'm at the very least a well smoked high quality personal grower. You guy are q club that has been ribbing me for the better part of a decade with one screen name or another and even when I posted grow diaries that showed in someway I got skillz I got 99% hate. Lsd25 if your not living the trip I guess id rather not know you...no offence that's just a an in general statement. Just that you big guys will reply shows both of us that we have some kind of thing possible. Tell me if you had decades of disappointment and an intuition like no other. The real quality dudes on strainhunters forum and all buds or maybe this one a while ago like what I had showing and the low grade bottle dudes hated and shit talked. Its frustration all around no amount of proof will convince the human of anything of this planet wouldn't be a toxic shit show on the brink of extinction. I'm more like prove to me your worth of my energy. Even if I die alone and unvalidated atleast I didn't waste my goods on people unable to see HOW SPECIAL I really am(caps was unintentional). I'm on maui, OK maui has some of the best unkonown growers and plants that no one but a few will ever try. I have no bank account no property no nothing and that I got this far and was able to even get the opportunity to turn down what I have in life shows that I have resolve and am willing to go the distance for the ultimate dream or bloody die going for it. I grew up dirt poor and weather you want to admit it or not no amount of intellect of proof of capability will make those who love their bullshit system of hierarchy let me in. Ive seen horror storys play out for a chance to make me feel like I want to die inside... When it could have been like el dorado the lie of el derado not the real thing. The USA the fools who ruined a paradise so they could say they were kings and queens lords the owners and masters of destiny sorry world but destiny is free from the freedoom that the world is chasing. You think I knew that if I stayed put for a bit more me and my dad would get to see this guy we love bob dylan even for a second well we did and all the other big names ive met I showed up knowing intuitively. I see what your saying but can you see what I'm saying. You think if the being who folks call god was alive in human form on earth that yall would be down to live the will and see the beauty or would everyone be jelous and lost in their bullshit lives with zero comprehension of the actual truth reality of any situation. We are products of school peer bullsht and the lies our parents instilled in us. I'm asking for anyone who is in the know to put up their half I have a youtube channel JOLLY CANNA I'm an introvert trying to break my shell. Ive woken up for decades hoping that some how earth would end that day because while everyone seems to be oblivious to reALity I'm saddly not and it make me so depressed. I passed a 100k gov job up to smoke weed and do this and ive been so mistreated and I have more then one musical contribution that has over 100million views I got the shit... But only a real person with it can see me. By the spiral the croked cross and the eternal 8 I call to those who I have watched over for their entire lives and I the only one inther corner to get me off this ledge because I got no more I can't keep it all up. The last time I pull my energy horrible shit happened but I'm going to need all of me to get through iff I can't get a helping hand and I HATE ASKING FOR HELP!!!!!! Just remember the next time you need an invisible poke to get you out the way or a person to look the other way for you that I'm feed up with nothing I feel the total lack of love the humans have fostered. Those with out do what you can in action and those with show me the money... Where are my bizerkers my trippers my kin and troops.

Dude who is asking about the4 cup entry.. Dude its blown out corrupt they have old boy groups and they have people they like and don't like and if they don't like you it doesn't matter if you can show us something better then HP13 grown properly. That strain was shoved in a corner for others and now she is almost gone. hp13 like hitting pure triangle opium and a few drops of 2Ci you know what I'm saying. I grew malanje gold and it was like 800mics of clear lsd25 the shit that had no visuals until you hit aa joint but you were domed int he center zen brain zone. So send you pounds but make sure you know how to bribe folks cuz that is what wins... Don't get me wrong all cup winners are epic in their own right but were they the strain and grow that was in the HOLY SHIT ZONE probably not. Usa is one of the most corrupt countries on earth to think anything else is with out corruption is insane.

I know some one who gave 1000$ to another person and they proved that even a countries economy can be manipulated if your the right guy and motivated.

Tell me I'm wrong. If I drop some epic GDP

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
2-3 ounces, one is held as control one is put up against others depending on judges and or rounds the second will be opened if it qualifies. Lots of documents needed. Testing is always a plus , proof in the pudding of sorts but it all comes down to the smoke !! Good luck and hope to see your products soon

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
All I can do from here is to say my piece and if your really pro then you know I'm at the very least a well smoked high quality personal grower. You guy are q club that has been ribbing me for the better part of a decade with one screen name or another and even when I posted grow diaries that showed in someway I got skillz I got 99% hate. Lsd25 if your not living the trip I guess id rather not know you...no offence that's just a an in general statement. Just that you big guys will reply shows both of us that we have some kind of thing possible. Tell me if you had decades of disappointment and an intuition like no other. The real quality dudes on strainhunters forum and all buds or maybe this one a while ago like what I had showing and the low grade bottle dudes hated and shit talked. Its frustration all around no amount of proof will convince the human of anything of this planet wouldn't be a toxic shit show on the brink of extinction. I'm more like prove to me your worth of my energy. Even if I die alone and unvalidated atleast I didn't waste my goods on people unable to see HOW SPECIAL I really am(caps was unintentional). I'm on maui, OK maui has some of the best unkonown growers and plants that no one but a few will ever try. I have no bank account no property no nothing and that I got this far and was able to even get the opportunity to turn down what I have in life shows that I have resolve and am willing to go the distance for the ultimate dream or bloody die going for it. I grew up dirt poor and weather you want to admit it or not no amount of intellect of proof of capability will make those who love their bullshit system of hierarchy let me in. Ive seen horror storys play out for a chance to make me feel like I want to die inside... When it could have been like el dorado the lie of el derado not the real thing. The USA the fools who ruined a paradise so they could say they were kings and queens lords the owners and masters of destiny sorry world but destiny is free from the freedoom that the world is chasing. You think I knew that if I stayed put for a bit more me and my dad would get to see this guy we love bob dylan even for a second well we did and all the other big names ive met I showed up knowing intuitively. I see what your saying but can you see what I'm saying. You think if the being who folks call god was alive in human form on earth that yall would be down to live the will and see the beauty or would everyone be jelous and lost in their bullshit lives with zero comprehension of the actual truth reality of any situation. We are products of school peer bullsht and the lies our parents instilled in us. I'm asking for anyone who is in the know to put up their half I have a youtube channel JOLLY CANNA I'm an introvert trying to break my shell. Ive woken up for decades hoping that some how earth would end that day because while everyone seems to be oblivious to reALity I'm saddly not and it make me so depressed. I passed a 100k gov job up to smoke weed and do this and ive been so mistreated and I have more then one musical contribution that has over 100million views I got the shit... But only a real person with it can see me. By the spiral the croked cross and the eternal 8 I call to those who I have watched over for their entire lives and I the only one inther corner to get me off this ledge because I got no more I can't keep it all up. The last time I pull my energy horrible shit happened but I'm going to need all of me to get through iff I can't get a helping hand and I HATE ASKING FOR HELP!!!!!! Just remember the next time you need an invisible poke to get you out the way or a person to look the other way for you that I'm feed up with nothing I feel the total lack of love the humans have fostered. Those with out do what you can in action and those with show me the money... Where are my bizerkers my trippers my kin and troops.

Dude who is asking about the4 cup entry.. Dude its blown out corrupt they have old boy groups and they have people they like and don't like and if they don't like you it doesn't matter if you can show us something better then HP13 grown properly. That strain was shoved in a corner for others and now she is almost gone. hp13 like hitting pure triangle opium and a few drops of 2Ci you know what I'm saying. I grew malanje gold and it was like 800mics of clear lsd25 the shit that had no visuals until you hit aa joint but you were domed int he center zen brain zone. So send you pounds but make sure you know how to bribe folks cuz that is what wins... Don't get me wrong all cup winners are epic in their own right but were they the strain and grow that was in the HOLY SHIT ZONE probably not. Usa is one of the most corrupt countries on earth to think anything else is with out corruption is insane.

I know some one who gave 1000$ to another person and they proved that even a countries economy can be manipulated if your the right guy and motivated.

I want in on the GDP! 808 happy new year

Dbear180

Dbear180

Who cares? Do you have any idea how much these punk breeders pull on a weekend during a hightimes event?

Dude yes! A guy I worked with was blasting for his homie who was a vendor @ the cup. Told me they took in over 15k cash in one day @ kush stock in San bernadino. 🤑🤑🤑 product wasnt even that awesome!

Dbear180

Dbear180

In the land of my people we have a saying. "You're not a tree, so if you dont like the way things are going, get up & leave"

You sound like you've been stuck in a perpetual "poor me" all your life & never really taken charge to try & change it. I could be wrong but that's what it sounds like. Why does somebody else have to bring you in? Create something for yourself that other people want to become a part of, dont just complain about how the big boys won't let you play in their sandbox. Build your own sandbox & if you do it right your new friends will come play in that sandbox too. Just being honest, idk what else to tell you 🤷‍♂️

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
I want in on the GDP! 808 happy new year
AlOHA jack og sounds like something I need like a malobro man needs his litteral packs a day. And not cuz its low potency but because I bet you got the gold worker zone of both strains with the og body contentment and ability like I said worker zone to remember it all have short term necessary conversation and be on point operator area. Id chain smoke it because I would love the flavor and feel that I could function better all day then if I was drinking coffe and smoking cigs.

As the makers of the many of the smoking worlds highs we need to band together for the good of us all some how because once its internationally legal legit breeders will be bombarded with endless corner johnny fuck alls who has dog shit and wet dog hair flavor weed and says its got boquet of a well grown cup winner.
To make an organization that is like omri but that folks can depend on for framer honest best seed. Growers and breeders united LLC or guild. Standards and practices. A place we can look for judgment calls of legitamacy. I know first hand what it feels like to see the other guy get the 100million dollars while I'm on a couch someone let me crash for a while.

strain

pheno

geno

grow

I have smoked hp13 grown by someone who talked to that plant and she did wonderful things and ive had hp13 from oregan big grows that was like this isn't at all hp13 even its the same cut.

All kinds of things keep us back from releasing those special cuts and seeds. I know the difference those for words above I know the difference. A grading company. I'm tired of pushers and shit growers with their toxic shwag. My weed I'm smoking might be 2 years old but its mold free and bloody brilliant.. Little-rally 9lbs hammer from 2017 seeing if arjan was just being a dick telling us a 2 year cure and I gotta say I love it and I love fresh its all got its thing and market. Temp controlled ,humidity controlled, sugar fan leaves protecting those nugs.

How many here let a legendary plant die because they didn't want someone else to grow it better or get to use it as a breeding base.

If your a quality company like cali connection or dynasty DNA, or one of those Adam nirvana, sensi types your seeds always have that power like the guy could pick a papa and a momma n know their fuckign would give us serious seeds. I can tell the difference between a dina fem and a cali connect fem. And the regular how hard is it to get those it phenos... It pheno isn't a 50/50 of the two parents its all the best traits you love in the parents in the babies and as few undesirable ones as can be.

Drop the ball yall through playin. And if your not here for cash profits and quality then whats the deal hamigo I smell your lies in the wrong areas... I'm friend with my friend and my friends enemy as well.

How many here understand that once your seed comes to hawaii and is hawaiian soil grown it morphs into a beast. Da mana brah... Give me a dank smoke plant with 3 ingredent tea... Seaweed, coconut water, mycos....boom! Sent the room on fire. Fi I di herb fi I di earth mon ganga she make da rude boy cool n di momma a betta ma...fi we be honest.

Also proposing a one year cannabis cup where people send me and a team that is picked as in you turn your goods in and a year later we drop the results because we are legit... The future of big industry standards... Whos got the cash to see a genius when I'm talking. If its already there show me and if I see no fualt then ill admit otherwise ill tear it up..
Davy crocket if my words don't please your honestly center then my grin will show you I got something special on my side.

Happy new Year Jack OG. Much love
Hope you guys stay hydrated I mix a cocnut water with a gallon of water and keep it ice cold she will treat you well all night long

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
AlOHA jack og sounds like something I need like a malobro man needs his litteral packs a day. And not cuz its low potency but because I bet you got the gold worker zone of both strains with the og body contentment and ability like I said worker zone to remember it all have short term necessary conversation and be on point operator area. Id chain smoke it because I would love the flavor and feel that I could function better all day then if I was drinking coffe and smoking cigs.

As the makers of the many of the smoking worlds highs we need to band together for the good of us all some how because once its internationally legal legit breeders will be bombarded with endless corner johnny fuck alls who has dog shit and wet dog hair flavor weed and says its got boquet of a well grown cup winner.
To make an organization that is like omri but that folks can depend on for framer honest best seed. Growers and breeders united LLC or guild. Standards and practices. A place we can look for judgment calls of legitamacy. I know first hand what it feels like to see the other guy get the 100million dollars while I'm on a couch someone let me crash for a while.

strain

pheno

geno

grow

I have smoked hp13 grown by someone who talked to that plant and she did wonderful things and ive had hp13 from oregan big grows that was like this isn't at all hp13 even its the same cut.

All kinds of things keep us back from releasing those special cuts and seeds. I know the difference those for words above I know the difference. A grading company. I'm tired of pushers and shit growers with their toxic shwag. My weed I'm smoking might be 2 years old but its mold free and bloody brilliant.. Little-rally 9lbs hammer from 2017 seeing if arjan was just being a dick telling us a 2 year cure and I gotta say I love it and I love fresh its all got its thing and market. Temp controlled ,humidity controlled, sugar fan leaves protecting those nugs.

How many here let a legendary plant die because they didn't want someone else to grow it better or get to use it as a breeding base.

If your a quality company like cali connection or dynasty DNA, or one of those Adam nirvana, sensi types your seeds always have that power like the guy could pick a papa and a momma n know their fuckign would give us serious seeds. I can tell the difference between a dina fem and a cali connect fem. And the regular how hard is it to get those it phenos... It pheno isn't a 50/50 of the two parents its all the best traits you love in the parents in the babies and as few undesirable ones as can be.

Drop the ball yall through playin. And if your not here for cash profits and quality then whats the deal hamigo I smell your lies in the wrong areas... I'm friend with my friend and my friends enemy as well.

How many here understand that once your seed comes to hawaii and is hawaiian soil grown it morphs into a beast. Da mana brah... Give me a dank smoke plant with 3 ingredent tea... Seaweed, coconut water, mycos....boom! Sent the room on fire. Fi I di herb fi I di earth mon ganga she make da rude boy cool n di momma a betta ma...fi we be honest.

Also proposing a one year cannabis cup where people send me and a team that is picked as in you turn your goods in and a year later we drop the results because we are legit... The future of big industry standards... Whos got the cash to see a genius when I'm talking. If its already there show me and if I see no fualt then ill admit otherwise ill tear it up..
Davy crocket if my words don't please your honestly center then my grin will show you I got something special on my side.

Happy new Year Jack OG. Much love
Hope you guys stay hydrated I mix a cocnut water with a gallon of water and keep it ice cold she will treat you well all night long
I feel what ya rapping big bruh.
so much shoot weed out there and everyone bragging it’s the best. Yea I agree plants don’t need much but that good soil. Mahalo bruh for the input and happy new year

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
In the land of my people we have a saying. "You're not a tree, so if you dont like the way things are going, get up & leave"

You sound like you've been stuck in a perpetual "poor me" all your life & never really taken charge to try & change it. I could be wrong but that's what it sounds like. Why does somebody else have to bring you in? Create something for yourself that other people want to become a part of, dont just complain about how the big boys won't let you play in their sandbox. Build your own sandbox & if you do it right your new friends will come play in that sandbox too. Just being honest, idk what else to tell you 🤷‍♂️
That would be your perception of the words. That what I'm trying to do is build my sand box and I'm offering a hand before I burn the forest lol metaphorically speaking. And I'm also providing some thinking for all who read it and they might make positive changes in their own lives. Cool aloha... In the real world if you don't have enough cash to get the lock down on an idea or something your own sandbox can be walmarts second coming. To find a way to keep the gold back while dropping the hint. Even the filthy rich fell to edison and rockafeller we all remember the titanic with leo. Theres a huge chunk of guys who havent been in since it was 25 to life for a seed and while some might have the right stuff most are just venture capitolist and will drag guys through the mud. Federally illegal makes it so easy to be a dubious because you can't take them to court the same way and really once a sweet thing drops the original even if its better will usually make far less then the mass produced trash. Deep pockets = more runway time... Which most don't have to really make it.

I get off on being honest and others labeling it as trash because they don't like my delivery lol. I'm looking for those tired of playing games. But here just trying to open some serious conversation for thought and using wording and what not to illicit a response that we can all read and maybe get something out of it. While voicing there is serious corruption in any industry. But understanding that not everyone should get to smoke hp13 grown to her best. LSD isn't for everyone nor shrooms. And weed omg weed if were are being real can be a crap shoot on how it effects other people. And many lack the ability or desire to grasp anothers internal situation enough to be like wow bro you need some jack herrre x original OG not a sour diesel... And cash blinds folks and i just want to give this legal as much of a fighting chance as possible because I have had a person I smoked out get to high and flip out more then one time and yes it was just high grade buds. Dare failed because they told us lies of perception and generaliztions and some tried weed and was like wow I love this and well if they lied about this then how about some crack it can't be that addicting the first hit... Well it is... And few have the will power or what ever to keep from going back to bad things they love the feeling of or something like that.

I want to help write the disclaimers and make the laws when its legal. \\ just smoked some huckleberry diesel and 9lbs hammer jinxproof days of tga it pheno

Happy new year

Latest posts

Top Bottom