How much weed is required to enter a strain in a cannabis cup competition?????

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
I feel what ya rapping big bruh.
so much shoot weed out there and everyone bragging it’s the best. Yea I agree plants don’t need much but that good soil. Mahalo bruh for the input and happy new year
Just food for thoughing hoping for a whale staying positive helping some bros entirtaing some folks. Chee haPPy new year bru

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Dude yes! A guy I worked with was blasting for his homie who was a vendor @ the cup. Told me they took in over 15k cash in one day @ kush stock in San bernadino. 🤑🤑🤑 product wasnt even that awesome!
Exactly! So many casual’s who want to spend mommy’s money. It’s like Instagram in real life but only for a weekend lol.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Exactly! So many casual’s who want to spend mommy’s money. It’s like Instagram in real life but only for a weekend lol.

Couldn't believe when he told me dudes were buying purple punch o's for $300+ havent known people willing to pay prices like that in almost ten years!

FourthCity

FourthCity

I'm asking for anyone who is in the know to put up their half I have a youtube channel JOLLY CANNA
Drop the ball yall through playin. And if your not here for cash profits and quality then whats the deal hamigo I smell your lies in the wrong areas... I'm friend with my friend and my friends enemy as well.
Yes people, watch his youtube videos before judging. I have to agree with Dbear180 about the sandbox, but I would also add that it helps not to talk down to people just for disagreeing with you. I think it is disrespectful to suggest members of this forum (or all marijuana users in general, you weren't very clear) are liars if they say aren't here for cash profits and quality when the primary goal for so many of them is clearly to ease some ailment or pain that they or a loved one suffers from. You are also being rather disingenuous suggesting you could be an impartial judge when you have already made so many of your biases about marijuana abundantly clear.

Back on topic, @juggernaut, would love for you to tell us more about this strain you have and see some pics. If you do end up entering good luck and I hope you document the whole experience for us following here!

dizzyhart

dizzyhart

Is it organic according to omri?
Get a couple oz to me if it is and ill give you a serious report on it in depth.
I would love to be like a ropert and ebert meets san dose labs quality control of organic weed lol.
I will tangibly analyze the funky stuff out that bud.
My service would be paid for and the couple oz I would some how get.
Extensive photo documentation
I'm brutally honest even to myself...
You will get a no bullshit view. I have a broad strain diary of experiences and recall geno variations lab analysis can only give numbers and names but I can put a serious grade across the board.

I think that if you were a huge operation with future prospects. over a pound would be needed to test accurately. of various seasons of the same strain pheno would be needed.

But I will only report on true organic bud and hash...no well its an element on the table so its organic or I got it here on earth so its organic.

Then you can do what you want with the report bury it or be a part of my publishing.
Think about it. All of you.
I'm this guys assistant

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Yes people, watch his youtube videos before judging. I have to agree with Dbear180 about the sandbox, but I would also add that it helps not to talk down to people just for disagreeing with you. I think it is disrespectful to suggest members of this forum (or all marijuana users in general, you weren't very clear) are liars if they say aren't here for cash profits and quality when the primary goal for so many of them is clearly to ease some ailment or pain that they or a loved one suffers from. You are also being rather disingenuous suggesting you could be an impartial judge when you have already made so many of your biases about marijuana abundantly clear.

Back on topic, @juggernaut, would love for you to tell us more about this strain you have and see some pics. If you do end up entering good luck and I hope you document the whole experience for us following here!
Dude someone gave me gelato that they said was cherry and it was not and they said their stuff was better then mine so I gave them a chance and I got 5 days of pit depression. I'm shouting out to larger growers and future hopeful sellers with the hope they see my genious and want to help back me and get in on this wave... Shantibaba post on thc farmer do you know what that means to an organic conisour the guy has lived this beautiful dream of bringing organic quality grown bud n seeds to us all. Topdawg him self was on one of these forums don't oy guys understand for you as a pain grower for self medication and your not making a profit off it well what I want to do means you have piece of mind in buying genetics, safety of the consumer and the life of the plant.

Happy new year...

juggernaut

juggernaut

Also how much is required to enter concentrates or bubble hash/hash/kif?????

Top Bottom