gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Is it homemade rso ??
Yes.
2 ml of RSO should equal roughly 2g.
If you bake it, it will stay runny yes.
It will stink a LOT when you bake it. Prepare to stink up the neighborhood.
RSO should have 60-80% THC
So 1200-1600mg thc in 2ml RSO.

Personally Id make about 30 edibles from that.
Thank you this is exactly what I was looking for. The people living with me don't particularly like the smell of it so I think I'm just going to stick to making moon rocks.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
@Dirtbag
Any tips on not getting the oil and the kief everywhere?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Finally the xs1500 is available in Canada so I got 2 of them. I think I only need one so I might sell the other one but I bought it just incase. It's going to arrive in about a week but I'm going to start my next grow mid January just for timing purposes. I'll probably start a new thread for it and it's going to be a skunk #1 from Quebec Cannabis Seeds.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It turns out I got 2 xs2000s which are 240w each so I'm going to be selling one of them and using the other (one xs2000 is still a lot of light for a 2x2x4). Hopefully I'll be starting up again within the next week or two so I'll keep you guys updated. Excited to be back!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Here's my new one:

E

erickvelez5

It turns out I got 2 xs2000s which are 240w each so I'm going to be selling one of them and using the other (one xs2000 is still a lot of light for a 2x2x4). Hopefully I'll be starting up again within the next week or two so I'll keep you guys updated. Excited to be back!
Get another tent for the second light. I’m gonna breakdown and get a second light and tent myself

Latest posts

Top Bottom