How often can I use neem oil on plants?

• Thread starter DoobieDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDon

DoobieDon

hows it going @DoobieDon ? have you washed your plants with pure h2o and transplanted them yet? And have you looked into the peticide? I know you invested alot of money into your first grow, want to help you succeed.
Thank you OdlaFett! I truly appreciate you checking back! I have thoroughly sprayed down the seedlings with plain PH'd water. I have not transplanted yet. I'm going to get them prepped and moved at my 21 day mark. I will post some updates then.. be blessed my friend

Hammerloaf

Hammerloaf

Rove beetles, green/brown lacewings and ladybugs all eat the shit out of aphids. Soap and water will put a dent in them too. A buddy had a 12 light grow so infested you couldn't see the stems and he beat them with no pesticides at all. Used all of the above methods, and it's been a year and no sign of them.

Rove beetles are the tits when it comes to pest control, they eat everything. I run no till and don't even bother with neem or karanja anymore. The only downside is when they run out of stuff to eat, they forage around in the canopy and get stuck to the trichome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom