How often do you guys change the water out?

• Thread starter ninjagaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ninjagaiden

Hey All,

One of the things i dislike the most about hydro is changing the water out. Ive dablled in DWC, Aero, E&F, and its always the same drama of changing the water out.

I know i know, i might just seem like im whining, however having bad knees just makes this a pain for me and DTW coco has been the simplest by far so far.

I posted earlier asking how you guys remove water from the system, however would like to also know how often you guys switch the water out!

And if you have a second, i would love to hear your experiences with UC systems. Do you regret it? Are you getting pretty much the same results out of it as any other traditional mean?

Thanks

Papa

Papa

Supporter
do some reading of grow diaries. the info is in each diary. 'was just noting steppa's comments this morning.

C

crossouttheiis

Papa has a good point some reading will really help ya out. On my last run we changed our water out when switching to flower from veg two times throughtout flower and the last few days we put fresh water so four times total for me. It really depends on the plants health because thats what signals a res change for most people

N

ninjagaiden

sorry guys, not trying to flood your boards :)

I read through a couple and didnt see much info about frequency of changing, ph/tds flucations.

Ill read through a couple more
:harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom